• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017

Unlocked

I'm working on finishing implementing all Izumi content I have rendered but messed up on. Should be finish pretty soon and I'll release it with the standard time I usually release my Beta version.
What's Next?
  • Vote below on 0.8 content
  • Small amount of Ida content release before the end of this month. (Ida sex scene at the park and at the gym.) I'll be working on this alongside the 0.8 content that will be on going for likely 2 months or slightly more than 2 months depending on what you guys vote on.

Reactions: Canto Forte

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
[*]Vote below on 0.8 content
[*]Small amount of Ida content release before the end of this month. (Ida sex scene at the park and at the gym.) I'll be working on this alongside the 0.8 content that will be on going for likely 2 months or slightly more than 2 months depending on what you guys vote on.
[/LIST]
I vote for MC starting own company.

Please fix Sunday wake up time. 10 AM. Only place can get love points for Grace is coffee shop, or shoe shopping at 8 AM. So 2 love points a week = 50 weeks to get Grace love points to100. In order for coffee shop or shopping to happen, need to be awake at 8:00 or 7:30. If this is fixed, then can get 4 love points a week for Grace.

Also, can get 4 love points for Izumi in office, daily. Weekly Total 20 love points for Izumi. Grace 0 love points because none from office interaction. So, only 2 per week for Grace on Saturday mornings, 7:30 to 8 AM.

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do you get the shoe shopping event with Grace? Does it only occur on the fear path or do I need to promote Grace for it?? Please help ...

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
B-52.

The choice is unavoidable. Be brave. Besides, this game still has a long way to go. Situations change. I'm pretty sure that when Izumi collaborates with you with your invention, the relationship can turn positive again. Also, you can save game for Grace, then save game for Izumi. Play both routes.

I chose Grace. As for Izumi, I made sure that all relationship stats were up to max, then I left her alone. I refuse to use fear.

Be at office reception at 7 PM. If you want to go shopping with Grace, be at her house weekends, 8 AM. Any later, you will forfeit shopping event for the day.

Last edited:
Reactions: B-52reloaded

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
Can't seem to finish the first day of work without throwing an exception that kicks me to the main menu and out of the active game. Tried almost all variations of working 2hr at a time going to 5pm and 7pm each throws an exception. maybe I'll give it another try in the next release.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

S.F.R.

Dec 19, 2017
Can't seem to finish the first day of work without throwing an exception that kicks me to the main menu and out of the active game. Tried almost all variations of working 2hr at a time going to 5pm and 7pm each throws an exception. maybe I'll give it another try in the next release.
Same here, such a shame.

Ghoct

Feb 25, 2019
Yep unavoidable exception error on the first day.
NameError: name 'ida_house_date_done_tonight' is not defined
I made a screenshot so the dev knows where to look exactly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Yep unavoidable exception error on the first day.
NameError: name 'ida_house_date_done_tonight' is not defined
I made a screenshot so the dev knows where to look exactly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you don't mind searching the last 5-10 pages I'm sure you would find that around 4 posts of 5 are discussing that error AND a solution to that

Reactions: 704621168

UserNed

Mar 18, 2019
If you don't mind searching the last 5-10 pages I'm sure you would find that around 4 posts of 5 are discussing that error AND a solution to that
Totally agree that folks should read through some posts if they're looking to fix an issue or find a workaround. For me, I just wanted to play a game and I'm just not interested in doing QA and modifying code to proceed.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Totally agree that folks should read through some posts if they're looking to fix an issue or find a workaround. For me, I just wanted to play a game and I'm just not interested in doing QA and modifying code to proceed.
Then you should look at the games such Acting Lessons, or Depraved Awakening, or Dreams of Desire, or Dreaming of Dana. In short - games that have a tag Complete. The games that have version of 0.xxxx for the most part are incomplete, which means - Not finished and may contain errors.

khumak

Engaged Member
Oct 2, 2017
I'm one of the people who posted a workaround for the day 1 bug but I imagine most people expect an official bugfix from the dev for something so obvious that it breaks the game on the first day. It's impossible to miss unless you don't test it at all. You literally can't get past the first day of the game. Maybe there is one on patreon that hasn't made it's way here, no idea.

The workout bug with Ida is more understandable since you can play for months in game without ever hitting it (and it's avoidable without any fix). Most of the devs I've seen on these forums appreciate a post detailing the exact crashlog for bugs in case they didn't notice it. I know I do when people find a bug I missed in my mod.

I do actually like this game though. There's a ton of content, the renders are good, it even has some nice animations.

Reactions: Ghoct
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes