Gokkun Fan

Sep 9, 2018
Do you also have a problem with sounds and voice in this game? I click in the options and I can't hear anything. Anyone know how to solve this?

• Angry
Reactions: Malkovichi

sulimo04

Nov 14, 2019
Ida is the soul mate,Izumi is the right hand, mia and lara is the cutiepie, olivia is the housekeep,bella is the cumsdump(well gotta need a bitch somehow),alice and Aubrey is the mage,perfect harem imperial bundle! :love: wait did I forget someone...yeah it must be angela HAZEL,well she is the
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
Update on 31 december you must be joking, but compared to other games i actually enjoy playing this one and i do not have to ask for a blonde and one super cute asian chick, he put them both and a lot of other girls i still need to unlock some scenes but i am not in a rush to do so.

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Update on 31 december you must be joking, but compared to other games i actually enjoy playing this one and i do not have to ask for a blonde and one super cute asian chick, he put them both and a lot of other girls i still need to unlock some scenes but i am not in a rush to do so.
the problem is not to wait ... is that the author does not respect the times communicated by him but nobody forces him to do it ... he could keep quiet without inventing random release dates

Gian83

Dec 5, 2017
Alright guys, here are the Christmas gifts from Smokey, hope you will enjoy them !

And of course, the latest dev's update to read, Merry Christmas guys:
At the end of the month....:cautious:

Dec 2, 2019
Just Patreonized. Great graphics, interesting storyline, all the gals are interesting in their own way, and looks like plenty of room to grow "Laterally" with side girls/quests.

Angela and Olivia are favs, but all the gals are top notch, not one is uninteresting. Particularly interested in Lara as well as the Alice/Aubrey story (there's gotta be one).

Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes