Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
How do you get Grace if you promoted Izumi? Is sneaking in the the suit the only way? I have high Rel and Lust but nothing seems to be available.
Not sure if anyone answered yet but Fear works well. I have it at 100 and can have sex with Grace in her house either in the bathroom or in her bedroom when her husband is in the bathroom. Oddly she asks me to stay after.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Was going good till the frames fell off that shit, every other tap there was an exception error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "HomeController.rpyc", line 263, in script
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 855, in execute
  File "D:\renpy-7-sdk\renpy\ast.py", line 154, in apply_arguments
Exception: Arguments supplied, but parameter list not present

Android "NOUGAT_MR1" API 25
SAMSUNG SM-T560NU
Ren'Py 7.3.4.596.the66
High-Rise Climb 0.70c
Mon Dec 16 13:00:04 2019
may i assume you use a modified save file from saveeditonline?
otherwise an error at this point would have affected every user of my port who enters the livingroom in MC's home.

Daxter06

May 14, 2018
when i place games in the game folder it doesn't show up in the game and i can't find it in appdata or documents i useully look in renpy folder

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
I CHEATED!!! hehe

Switched to PC from Android. Would have taken days to play everything again. So downloaded cheat MOD and solved that problem, except that the cheat MOD doesn't have stat manipulation for the girls on the side. That's the mall and restaurant girls... Hint to supreme cheat god. I swear I had them all at a hundred REL, except for the prostitute and girl who did not want to be hit on.

Yes, there's a prostitute... Maybe for comedic relief? With girls like those in your office, the restaurant goddesses, and a school girl from Japan, prostitute what for? Crabs? STD? WB? Ah, let's not forget pool girl and Alice.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
next update really needs some resolution with your money sucking alky trophy GF...thats the one thing thats dragged on too long and needs to git gone or settled in some way...its always there annoying TF outta me..because i know myself i would have long ago dumped her(but gotten her into rehab also..ima nice guy) and moved on...the rest of the game is stellar..that is its one glaring error .

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
next update really needs some resolution with your money sucking alky trophy GF...thats the one thing thats dragged on too long and needs to git gone or settled in some way...its always there annoying TF outta me..because i know myself i would have long ago dumped her(but gotten her into rehab also..ima nice guy) and moved on...the rest of the game is stellar..that is its one glaring error .
kinda agree that Angela has to go. If I sleep out, her REL points go down. Don't really wanna put in the effort to maintain perfect rel with her. I'd probably ask for someone else to move in. Ida, Izumi, Grace, Olivia, Alice, Emma the restaurant girl, the other restaurant girl at the mall... even Bella. Would like to live with them all under one roof. Hmmm gonna have to buy some sort of big apartment building in New York to make that happen... puppy dog eyes at dev.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes