spike017

Aug 13, 2019
I promoted Grace. I have 100% Fear at Izumi and I saw her via camera snooping in my office. Called her in my office. Now she is giving me the BJ. But when I choose "sit on my lap" she storms out of the office after licking her breasts. When I choose the lawyer to ask her, there is no talk about legal steps. What am I missing?

Kyoto Nixon

Sep 7, 2017
i downloaded both mac version and extracted both files and tried running the app but i get this message "
The application “HighRiseClimb” can’t be opened."
But i have run other ren'py games before...any ideas what i could do?

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Hey Dev, this bug persists since version 0.3 or so.
Baily is not part of my game nor have I took the "opportunity" to move her over to my place.

I know that this is force and not an oppotunity. But I was testing if you changed that. Seems like you dont :D

Bug: Talking about secretary Baily even if she is not existing in the game at this point.
1575059539074.png

jgg

Feb 13, 2018
i downloaded both mac version and extracted both files and tried running the app but i get this message "
The application “HighRiseClimb” can’t be opened."
But i have run other ren'py games before...any ideas what i could do?
I figured it out.

Open a terminal window.

Change directories to where the App is.

Now
Bash:
cd HighRiseClimb.app/Contents/MacOS
chmod a+x HighRiseClimb
That should fix it.

Reactions: Sploooogerrific

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Two Questions.

First: I finished the research for the project that Bella comes up with after you solve the SmartBox contract. But there is no way to tell her that I am finished it. The help says: Unbenannt-1.png

but I cannot talk to her. There is just the "Don't you have to do something" line, when trying to talk to her in the Sales.

Second: While searching this thread for an answer I always read about things like "Love Route" or "Fear Route".. I have played this game in every Version that comes up, always trying fear/love things. But never seen any kind of "route".
Where is it hidden? All I see that "Fear" means "Hate" in this game. So touching is not allowed and for some reason, the main character stops, when the girl say "Stop". Wich turns "groping" to "consenual petting".
MAX. Fear = Noone let you do something, because she fear you fire her or whatever. It only means: You cant do things.
MAX. Love = Unlocks everything.
MAX. Rel and MAX. Fear together = Same like love.

Can someone tell me where to find the "opportunities tab" or where to find something like a "route" in this game?

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
????

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Ida could be the one to overtake Izumi..its neck and neck!!!
Agree completely L-)!!

Quick Q -- with 70c had to start over from the beginning, which took a bit of time (coulda used a save , but wanted to see content again). I've got everything done with one annoying exception -- I can't get the Izumi Christmas content, tho I've gotten it in the past. Every time I go to the shop to get her a dress, all I can do is "Chat" with Sara, who works at the shop -- in the past I vaguely remember some trigger to go look at the tree, but haven't seen that again. And, I've scoured this thread for help, but most of it has to do with getting the original patch from a year ago.

Any help would be very much appreciated -- it' a cool game . . .

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes