JB08

Aug 6, 2016
Is Izumi the first girl in the pictures in the main post? Is she one of the main girls?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
N.O. ! nO YOU CANNOT ENTER THE MOIST GIGGLE BOMBSHELL ADORMENT APPARTMENT SNEAKILY!

Dev was strict with the direction => you get Izumi to date you by high relationship and maxing love + lust will unlock different interactions. Date her long enough and she gets you home!

Grace is the naughty swinger type that can be swayed to share her monotonous lack luster marriage with you on the fear route, but you still need high enough relationship to open her up for a good time and high love / lust for the various interactions. You can romance Izumi and get Grace on the side.

Never the other way around.

Game On!

Teflonmike

Jul 15, 2019
After patching 7b to 7c I got this on startup:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\MyGame\\Corruption/game/AliceHomeController.rpy', 1529165011, 1) is defined twice, at game/AliceHomeController.rpy:1 and game/game/AliceHomeController.rpyc:1.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "C:\Renpy Games\HighRiseClimb-0.70b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 313, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Renpy Games\HighRiseClimb-0.70b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 357, in main
renpy.game.script.load_script() # sets renpy.game.script.
File "C:\Renpy Games\HighRiseClimb-0.70b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 266, in load_script
self.load_appropriate_file(".rpyc", ".rpy", dir, fn, initcode)
File "C:\Renpy Games\HighRiseClimb-0.70b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 759, in load_appropriate_file
self.finish_load(stmts, initcode, filename=lastfn)
File "C:\Renpy Games\HighRiseClimb-0.70b-pc\renpy\script.py", line 425, in finish_load
bad_node.filename, bad_node.linenumber))
ScriptError: Name (u'C:\\MyGame\\Corruption/game/AliceHomeController.rpy', 1529165011, 1) is defined twice, at game/AliceHomeController.rpy:1 and game/game/AliceHomeController.rpyc:1.

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.1.3.1092

Wed Nov 27 06:13:41 2019

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
cHOOSE ONE ... tHE SCRIPT FILE [.rpy] ... OR THE COMPILED MACHINE CODE FILE [.rpyc]
Delete the other one!

C:\\MyGame\\Corruption/game/AliceHomeController.rpy => this is the script file!

game/game/AliceHomeController.rpyc => this is the machine code file!

Check if you have multiple game directories inside the folder where your .exe resides.

There need to be only one game directory ... Ren'Py might be confused ...

Reactions: Teflonmike
Oct 24, 2019
WTF, I'm so bad at this game, always thinking with my penis. I just hope all of this will not come backfire anytime soon. But man, I'm all in for Izumi though it's very hard to choose with all these hot ladies around.

introvtx

May 6, 2017
N.O. ! nO YOU CANNOT ENTER THE MOIST GIGGLE BOMBSHELL ADORMENT APPARTMENT SNEAKILY!

Dev was strict with the direction => you get Izumi to date you by high relationship and maxing love + lust will unlock different interactions. Date her long enough and she gets you home!

Grace is the naughty swinger type that can be swayed to share her monotonous lack luster marriage with you on the fear route, but you still need high enough relationship to open her up for a good time and high love / lust for the various interactions. You can romance Izumi and get Grace on the side.

Game On!
I went with Romance route with Grace and because of that I have lack of content with her since I didn't promote her. Can I still activate her fear scenes or do I have to restart all over again? Also who did you promote? I'm guessing it was Izumi?

EDIT : Seems like you can go to her house and have sex with her. My bad.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
well I am on fear route with Izumi , can I still acess her house?

Game On!

You can still follow her home after work and sneak in. Need lockpicking skills and an invisibility suit to get into the place.

• Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Oh my ... what have I been playing all this time .. I wonder ...
Gotta get me some of that ... follow up on Izumi ...

blockstone

Jul 1, 2018
updated with the patch and now nothing happens when i try to start the game, just loads a couple of second then nothing, no error message. No double 'game' folder.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes