gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I'm stuck, what do i do after i click on opportunity with grace and tell izumi to work on the smartbox
You may need to ask Bailey to tell you when the work is done (not sure, check her opportunities tab). Else just wait (work, build relationships, etc.) some days for the girls to get the work done.

Reactions: andreyyyy

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
Bailey has been in my home for over a week now, Angela and her had the argument in the guestroom and the scene in the bathroom (on cam), we 3 also went to the pool during the weekend.
Since that, nothing new, I'm waiting for something to happen for Bailey to join the office, either new dialogues at home or with Jack, but nothing.
What am I supposed to do ?
Reminder : I'm fairly advanced in the game on other routes and pretty much maxed on my stats, I had to unlock Bailey's arrival by editing my save for the plane ticket discussion to happen with Angela.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
how do u get the grace scene with the 2 cops and the angela threesome scene with byron and another guy
Grace scene is a fantasy, I think after you watch the news segment on tv about a girl getting arrested. Don't recognize the other one.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Bailey has been in my home for over a week now, Angela and her had the argument in the guestroom and the scene in the bathroom (on cam), we 3 also went to the pool during the weekend.
Since that, nothing new, I'm waiting for something to happen for Bailey to join the office, either new dialogues at home or with Jack, but nothing.
What am I supposed to do ?
Reminder : I'm fairly advanced in the game on other routes and pretty much maxed on my stats, I had to unlock Bailey's arrival by editing my save for the plane ticket discussion to happen with Angela.
You need to be lvl. 4 (I think) at work, talk to Jack, then talk to her before going to work the next morning.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
That game is all over the place ... thing is ... even before Bailey had scenes it was said you have to have romanced her enough to go all in in order to continue. Max the relationship and keep watching TV ... it is where the talk about the job happends with Bailey that triggers the whole debacle.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
my dudes what new stuff on new update ?

• Images 27
  • Added new event when Olivia is invited boating
  • Added Development tag to Drunk Angela
  • Added diminishing returns to investment income
  • Fixed some bugs with investing at work
  • Rework Olivia's boating trip so the conversations doesn't just repeat itself
  • Added credits to $40 patrons

Reactions: Canto Forte
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes