TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Does completely avoiding the drunk thot you call a gf quests the reason my game is bugged? Or is it because I was console hacking and some events don't happen?

Reactions: Joey the mangaka

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Is it animated?
A few sex scenes are animated beautifully. Don't expect Studio Fow quality 3D animation quality. But, with the games we see here in f95, this one is animated best. The realism is top notch. Ordinary scenes are also realistically rendered. Definitely one of the best rendered games. Also, the dev vowed to never sacrifice quality for timely releases. The story content is up there too. Just that sometimes the event triggers can get complicated, so a lot of people ask fo walkthroughs after a realease.

Reactions: thetunisian

Mtc

Mar 22, 2018
Hey I have to talk Bella about job but ı can't see anything on the tab ı can't see chat or opportunities or something. Anyone can help me ?

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
A few sex scenes are animated beautifully. Don't expect Studio Fow quality 3D animation quality. But, with the games we see here in f95, this one is animated best. The realism is top notch. Ordinary scenes are also realistically rendered. Definitely one of the best rendered games. Also, the dev vowed to never sacrifice quality for timely releases. The story content is up there too. Just that sometimes the event triggers can get complicated, so a lot of people ask fo walkthroughs after a realease.
Is everything still in POV? That was a turnoff for me when I played this game months ago.

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Is there currently an option to spend the night at Ida's place?
I get the scene but always have to go home afterward.
Also, it's not marked on the map, so getting there is always by appointment with Ida in the office.

Several places are identified as the mall when confirming your destination. That includes the Dance Studio and the park.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Is it a bug that I don't have Cara (the girl from the reception) not in my phone?
No further content for her yet (she's Lara, by the way).

Hey I have to talk Bella about job but ı can't see anything on the tab ı can't see chat or opportunities or something. Anyone can help me ?
Bit more detail? Depending on the context you may need to have Grace, Izumi, or Bailey look into something or work on a project yourself before talking to her. Check their opportunies tab or if you have any open tasks at your desk and/or the living room pc.

Is everything still in POV? That was a turnoff for me when I played this game months ago.
Surprisingly, the dev has not chosen to spend the intervening months redoing the graphics to cater to your specific preferences, no.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
To make sure I answered you correctly, I turned the game on and played a couple of sex scenes; one of them was a threesome.

In both sex scenes, there were POV and NONPOV images and animations. There were close-ups, view from the side over the shoulder, sideview,.. no aerial views. Mostly close in.

For general interactions, talking to someone, it's all POV.

Hope that answers your question.

DEV note: the dialogue box in the threesome with GF and Olivia in bedroom. When asked whether to finger pussy or ass, the dialogue boxes contain "figure ass" and "figure pussy" ...go figure.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Is there currently an option to spend the night at Ida's place?
I get the scene but always have to go home afterward.
Also, it's not marked on the map, so getting there is always by appointment with Ida in the office.

Several places are identified as the mall when confirming your destination. That includes the Dance Studio and the park.
No. I want the option to stay over at Ida's too, like you can do with either Zumi, or Ace. Unfortunately, the option is not available.

And I noticed that too, so another note for the DEV!

Edit: Double posted.... Sorry, oh great gods of F95! I promise to sacrifice sheep to make up for it.

Bryan_Colt

Jul 19, 2017
I am kinda stuck with the quest Confront Angela while she is drunk i did that but it does not appear quest complete any way to fix that i am waking her up over and over Bailey has moved in but nothing.

Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Would you please share your save file with me which you have reached the end point of Ver.0.70b (including all researches completed correct order and all women interacted in correct order)?

Josh Spicer

Sep 19, 2018
I am kinda stuck with the quest Confront Angela while she is drunk i did that but it does not appear quest complete any way to fix that i am waking her up over and over Bailey has moved in but nothing.
That quest is broken.

gunzen

Oct 23, 2017
Is Olivia going to get a full route, or is she just a threesome character (with Angela)?
Well, only the developers can answer that question. Still too early for us to make educated guesses. Smokeydots did say that this game was going to be a big one. Anything can happen at this point, really.

Note for the dev: with the kind of money im making, i can own and sponsor an f1 team, 100%

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes