SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Slightly confused. Pursued Grace relationship path, Promoted her. Maxed relationship & lust.
However in evening she never invites to her house, just chats in reception and leaves
I can go to her house on days husband invites but only seems to be fear sex.
Have i run into a bug or is that it for that route?
Send me the save I'll look into it tomorrow, it's 2 am here still got work tomorrow...

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We gots the crunchies to work on that massive size ... not everyone has the crunchies like mrdots or vngineer or evil user and a number of other devs who got the right balance between quality and quantity. Good thing dev has focus lit on the game tinkering to tie this mighty story into gaming!

eugenene

Apr 19, 2018
Encountered something rather strange on Izumi's fear route: I can do Grace's bed scene while Ben is in the bathroom and afterwards Grace asks the MC to stay over for the night. So I guess Ben has to crash on the couch :D
Used the compressed version.

Gominha

Feb 15, 2018
Hello

Someone know how to fix the error name "GymController"
Because I try to use the cheat mod, but the error continues

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do I romance Olivia? I got her relationship over 50, talk about past, present, future but nothing happen,
Can someone help me please. Olivia is the only girl I'm interested in.
I play through a bit more it and look like there is threesome path with Olivia and Angela. Is there a path with Olivia only?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
How do you apply the patch?
Depending on what version you have (ie if you have v0.70a then download the patch for v0.70b) and extract your patch after downloading.

Simply move all the extracted contents over to your games folder and overwrite when necessary.

Reactions: kcoope89

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
Can someone help me please. Olivia is the only girl I'm interested in.
I play through a bit more it and look like there is threesome path with Olivia and Angela. Is there a path with Olivia only?
It's threesome only at this point. If there's Olivia only, it doesn't look like it's been added yet.

Reactions: NukaCola

NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
It's threesome only at this point. If there's Olivia only, it doesn't look like it's been added yet.
Thanks. Is there anyone else with complete romance story beside Ida? I give the glasses to Izumi but nothing happen next. Give 43k to Grace with no string attatch and nothing happen either. Also what about those girls at the Mall?

eike2000

May 9, 2017
I wish got both 2 way, Grace's body is wonderful and Izumi the asian girls is beauty, I wanna two of them in love path not only one, howerver all girls could be join in good path is better

ScorpionZero

Mar 16, 2019
Sorry i'm newbie in there but i have many questions. (Many photos sorry.)
  1. That is highest research level for now.
  2. Other skills haven't been added yet.
  3. Keep talking to her on a date while she's drunk. Not sure about this.
  4. Keep waiting a few days? Maybe broken
  5. Talk to Bailey at work and at home to open up more options to sleep with her. That screen you see is the last one.
  6. You're done with Jack for now.

Reactions: zerlkung

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry i'm newbie in there but i have many questions. (Many photos sorry.)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
4. is an error in items.rpy. the "Buy Button" contains actually 3 elements and the one for Izumi's glasses uses 2x the wrong jump label.

Reactions: zerlkung

wirelessnick

May 4, 2019
If this is a harem game why people hurry to dump Angela? My intentions are to keep Angela because this way I have Olivia and Bailey, promoted Izumi (this way I have her too) and Grace is a slut anyway. Bella I think is the last to join in. What amazing game. Lot of content. Terrific job Smokeydots!

P.S.
Is there any chance to "meet" Madison (Mall restaurant girl) and waitress from restaurant?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
excuse me for information but how many talent points are needed to activate the others I have almost everything active ...
and then another thing if I insert the mod and click "C" I get a bug and then I have to rellback the game

Last edited:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
4. is an error in items.rpy. the "Buy Button" contains actually 3 elements and the one for Izumi's glasses uses 2x the wrong jump label.
in the end I'm like you ... with options and everything, but I've already unlocked the glasses, but there are other things I couldn't do
Olivia
then I'm waiting for the update for Bella that I have to finish talking to her :

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
in the end I'm like you ... with options and everything but I've already unlocked that of glasses, but there are other things I couldn't do
Olivia :
then I'm waiting for the update for Bella that I have to finish talking to her:

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes