the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
in the end I'm like you ... with options and everything, but I've already unlocked the glasses, but there are other things I couldn't do
Olivia
then I'm waiting for the update for Bella that I have to finish talking to her :
:WaitWhat:what don't you understand? Wait for future update and In Development? it's simply not in the game atm.
and don't ask me for a release date of this content, i'm not the game developer.

kcoope89

Sep 29, 2017
Depending on what version you have (ie if you have v0.70a then download the patch for v0.70b) and extract your patch after downloading.

Simply move all the extracted contents over to your games folder and overwrite when necessary.
Thank you!

Apr 5, 2017
excuse me for information but how many talent points are needed to activate the others I have almost everything active ...
and then another thing if I insert the mod and click "C" I get a bug and then I have to rellback the game
What is the error message you are getting? Because chances are, you probably did not install my mod properly?

crewfalcons

Donor
May 17, 2017
If this is a harem game why people hurry to dump Angela? My intentions are to keep Angela because this way I have Olivia and Bailey, promoted Izumi (this way I have her too) and Grace is a slut anyway. Bella I think is the last to join in. What amazing game. Lot of content. Terrific job Smokeydots!

P.S.
Is there any chance to "meet" Madison (Mall restaurant girl) and waitress from restaurant?
I think because Angela rubs some people the wrong way in how you're introduced to her (ie you get the hot steamy shower sex scene in the beginning/prologue and then she becomes immediately cold and distant for a long time until you get her stats up). I think that immediate 180 and complete change in attitude has a lot to do with it.

Plus the beginning of the game with her and the intro is a little lacking IMO (Smokey's definitely gotten a LOT better with storytelling as more versions have come out) but I think Angela's initial bitchy/confrontational/distant attitude with the MC probably put her in the "she's annoying and I'd rather move on from her" category for a lot of players.

Doesn't help either you can't "finish" or get to the bottom of some of her issues or quests (ie the drinking problem).

Scenes with Olivia definitely help put her in the awesome GF category though (y)

Reactions: Michel Mak

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
I think because Angela rubs some people the wrong way in how you're introduced to her (ie you get the hot steamy shower sex scene in the beginning/prologue and then she becomes immediately cold and distant for a long time until you get her stats up). I think that immediate 180 and complete change in attitude has a lot to do with it.

Plus the beginning of the game with her and the intro is a little lacking IMO (Smokey's definitely gotten a LOT better with storytelling as more versions have come out) but I think Angela's initial bitchy/confrontational/distant attitude with the MC probably put her in the "she's annoying and I'd rather move on from her" category for a lot of players.

Doesn't help either you can't "finish" or get to the bottom of some of her issues or quests (ie the drinking problem).

Scenes with Olivia definitely help put her in the awesome GF category though (y)
That and her initial attitude seems tailored for an (optional) fear/domination path yet there isn't one. It's very easy to build her fear, but there's no content that way (currently anyway). There's really not much in her initial character encouraging you to build a relationship, yet all her content is gated by the relationship stat (sex with your girlfriend requiring maxing the stat, more than any other character in the game I think).

Reactions: crewfalcons

Ronoc19

Mar 3, 2018
hmmm so never managed to get anywhere with Bella, as I have the quest to buy the Chiron, problem is, I had already bought it before I got the quest. Can;'t buy it again and the quest won't update unless I buy it ... Any idea on how to fix this without restarting? Its a long ass game to go back to the start.

• Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019

That and she's a live-in GF that will only have sex when stoned/drunk as opposed to all the other women who are really into the MC.

Moisst

May 19, 2019
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.70b.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
updated: 13.11.2019 (fix for buying Izumi's glasses)

I'm just stuck on loading then the app is crashed, is that a bug or did I do something wrong?
it's never like this before, when I'm using your ports.

Sorry for my english

Last edited:

Michel Mak

Feb 3, 2019
hmmm so never managed to get anywhere with Bella, as I have the quest to buy the Chiron, problem is, I had already bought it before I got the quest. Can;'t buy it again and the quest won't update unless I buy it ... Any idea on how to fix this without restarting? Its a long ass game to go back to the start.
When you buy a car, always go to the garage. Day two or three you're driving. Leave work at 17: 00.That's where you'll meet Bella.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
I'm just stuck on loading then the app is crashed, is that a bug or did I do something wrong?
it's never like this before, when I'm using your ports.

Sorry for my english
yep, my fault, sorry. problem has been fixed.

Reactions: Ti Guan

Snomiser

Apr 7, 2018
That and her initial attitude seems tailored for an (optional) fear/domination path yet there isn't one. It's very easy to build her fear, but there's no content that way (currently anyway). There's really not much in her initial character encouraging you to build a relationship, yet all her content is gated by the relationship stat (sex with your girlfriend requiring maxing the stat, more than any other character in the game I think).
She's very needy as some women can be and to add a drinking problem, oh boy. I think with a little patience we'll push past it.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes