NukaCola

Engaged Member
Jul 1, 2017
How do I romance Olivia? I got her relationship over 50, talk about past, present, future but nothing happen,

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Canto Forte

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
i think iv run into a bug with angela in opportunities its saying confront her about her drinking but i already have now she just gets drunk and i can only wake her up? is this the end of her storyline for now or have i just run into a bug?
Nope .. no bug there! DEv has yet to advance that route.

Can someone tell me why the dev is not giving bella her fair share of events,scenes like the other girls in this game? does his patreons never vote for her or something ? i think she is the most attractive girl in the game and her bitchy attitude make me want to show her who is the boss , such a waste..
Long answer short => BECAUSE ROB HATES HER! HATES THE VERY ESSENCE OF HER!
hmm..the GF is forced on you..but hope in the future we can dispose of her....BUT..you can romance Izumi,Grace and now Ida..sort of romance Bailey but that seems more just boinking...the convos dont have that romance tilt to them like the ones with Izumi and Ida..the thing is..you have choices to fiddle with their middles or not..you have to interact to forward the story but you do not have to sex them..hell..you dont have to sex your GF but she still clings like a wet pair of panties glued to the bathroom wall..either way...i've been romancing Izumi and it gets to the point you can basically live with her..lol..and never go home again :D
and yes..you can boink em all and go harem..there is choice..so you can sort of craft your own sex path within the story
Hey ... Rob ... PUT THIS IN THE REVIEWS ... GAMERS NEED TO READ THIS /\ /\ /\ !!!

Oof- I'm only interested in the forced content
Izumi only happens once she invites MC for a date, that cannot happen in turn because of fear. Think about it ... why or how would MC get to any home if dames do not invi

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Yup .. gotta get me some more playthroughs ... kind a lost in them saves from so long ago .. lost touch with the more recent advancements ... thanks for the heads up ... triggers are tricky though...

Reactions: Pumpkin1984

Drako

Jul 6, 2017
Long answer short => BECAUSE ROB HATES HER! HATES THE VERY ESSENCE OF HER!
Well that is another reason to give her more content, it dont have to be romance could be blackmail or humilation or both, yet putting freeze on her is annoying..

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Hi guys, here is a small peek at the upcoming nightclub, hope you will enjoy it :

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: zerlkung

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
SmokeyDots add a "dump leech of a GF" choice pls :D
Unfortunately that's going to be much later, I have to be very careful about progression all the way up till the end. At the beginning I was more free to do as I wanted. I need to get everything near tied up nicely then re-branch near the end. I'm not saying development will end soon or anything, but to make sure everything ties up nicely in the end and I don't have a million branches that need to tied up, large branches will be implemented last.

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Slightly confused. Pursued Grace relationship path, Promoted her. Maxed relationship & lust.
However in evening she never invites to her house, just chats in reception and leaves
I can go to her house on days husband invites but only seems to be fear sex.
Have i run into a bug or is that it for that route?

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes