Sturbuck

Feb 1, 2019
Is Olivia going to get a full route, or is she just a threesome character (with Angela)?
It says quest not completed yet. You need to wait for the next episode for further actions with Olivia. You need to check the state of each quests with each character from your phone during the play so you can avoid repetitions.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
It says quest not completed yet. You need to wait for the next episode for further actions with Olivia. You need to check the state of each quests with each character from your phone during the play so you can avoid repetitions.
Yes I know my question was for when the game is eventually finished

eike2000

May 9, 2017
i stuck at active bailey's job, i got lv5, talked witn bailey at morning, but menu Tell Jack about new serectaty are unappear. By the way animation fuck Grace in bathroom is a bug, if you spend animation a->b->c and go to end is good, if you choice "again" it make ram memories full out because there is dont have line hide gracebathania or gracebathanib or gracebathanic, animation active togehter make game gone to crash.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
i stuck at active bailey's job, i got lv5, talked witn bailey at morning, but menu Tell Jack about new serectaty are unappear. By the way animation fuck Grace in bathroom is a bug, if you spend animation a->b->c and go to end is good, if you choice "again" it make ram memories full out because there is dont have line hide gracebathania or gracebathanib or gracebathanic, animation active togehter make game gone to crash.
Talk to Jack, the opportunities tab.

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I've played the game for a few days now, quite advanced in it, yet Bailey has not yet arrived, though I've bought the furniture for the guest room quite a while ago, the guest room is there, but Angela never talked to me about her sister (supposed to be something about Bailey's plane ticket according to the walkthrough)...
I've cheated a bit at the beginning to boost my money and my stats... could this be why it did not trigger ?
Any idea how to unlock this, like a savegame modification or a chain of event to do to trigger it ?
My relation with Angela is 100 everywhere, I've had the threesome with Olivia, etc.
Other thing I've bought all the cars (just bought the Chiron), all of them are in my garage, except for the first one (Pacifica). Not that it matters that much now, but any idea how to correct this ?

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
I've played the game for a few days now, quite advanced in it, yet Bailey has not yet arrived, though I've bought the furniture for the guest room quite a while ago, the guest room is there, but Angela never talked to me about her sister (supposed to be something about Bailey's plane ticket according to the walkthrough)...
I've cheated a bit at the beginning to boost my money and my stats... could this be why it did not trigger ?
Any idea how to unlock this, like a savegame modification or a chain of event to do to trigger it ?
My relation with Angela is 100 everywhere, I've had the threesome with Olivia, etc.
Other thing I've bought all the cars (just bought the Chiron), all of them are in my garage, except for the first one (Pacifica). Not that it matters that much now, but any idea how to correct this ?
OK, was able to trigger the guestroom discussion with Angela by changing a guestroom line about Angela in my save from True to False. Still does not explain why it did not trigger by itself when the furniture arrived, though...
About the Pacifica, checked in my saves, and all the lines I saw were on 'True'... So no idea what's wrong.

Apr 5, 2017
OK, was able to trigger the guestroom discussion with Angela by changing a guestroom line about Angela in my save from True to False. Still does not explain why it did not trigger by itself when the furniture arrived, though...
About the Pacifica, checked in my saves, and all the lines I saw were on 'True'... So no idea what's wrong.
It should trigger at 6pm at the livingroom. I'm not sure what you did with the cheat mod, at least my mod should not affect gameplay (except when you do scene replay).

I'm not sure what you meant by "when the furniture arrived", because there isn't a scene like that in game. You order the furniture and it will arrive after 2 days. Then you visit the livingroom at 5pm, if you already did the izumi/grace bar congrats scene, then you will have a discussion with Angela in the bedroom where you can offer to pay for the plane ticket if your money is at least 1k.

Whitenicky

A Wife And A Mother
Donor
Aug 24, 2017

• Images 27
  • Added new event when Olivia is invited boating
  • Added Development tag to Drunk Angela
  • Added diminishing returns to investment income
  • Fixed some bugs with investing at work
  • Rework Olivia's boating trip so the conversations doesn't just repeat itself
  • Added credits to $40 patrons

death44k

Jun 23, 2017
0.7c Release

Mac 0.7c Full:
PC 0.7c Full:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
0.7c Release

Mac 0.7c Full:
PC 0.7c Full:
Is it intentional that the folder in 'images' is named 'OiviaAngelaBoat' and not 'OliviaAngelaBoat' ?
Edit : I tested the patched game and the added scene works with this naming, btw.

Last edited:

kerlorn

Aug 28, 2019
It should trigger at 6pm at the livingroom. I'm not sure what you did with the cheat mod, at least my mod should not affect gameplay (except when you do scene replay).

I'm not sure what you meant by "when the furniture arrived", because there isn't a scene like that in game. You order the furniture and it will arrive after 2 days. Then you visit the livingroom at 5pm, if you already did the izumi/grace bar congrats scene, then you will have a discussion with Angela in the bedroom where you can offer to pay for the plane ticket if your money is at least 1k.
I bought the furniture, but I don't remember if I got a message saying it arrived. I had the guestroom, could go in it, but nothing triggered in the living room with Angela about the plane ticket or her sister... I advanced in the game for many weeks, and nothing.
After I changed some key in my last save (don't remember which exactly, something with guestroom and angela in it I think, that I changed from True to False), I was able to trigger it and all the following events with Bailey seem to go normally.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes