Daniel Crusoe

Sep 20, 2018
sorry I haven't made it yet Not sure if I followed the instructions incorrectly (my English is bad) or that the game itself
Could u do a favor and just start the game and use cheats to max everything like max money max relationship status and max talents ....nothing else dont play just use cheats to increase everything the give the save pls

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Damn. They will make that Lambo dirty.
By the by, add a Limousine

Last edited:

Kaftan

Jan 12, 2020
Is it possible to force cheat mod to work on Android version? If yes guide how to would be appreciated

dedemicrobe

Nov 29, 2019
Hey guys, i experiencing crashes on Alice's scenes, anyone else having the same problem? Can somebody help me? Game version is 0.8b

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Can you break up with the girlfriend yet?
Weird that ppl don't like her...I like her. I would like more with her...maybe another threesome. Maybe with alices friend (forgot her name) or fulfill that fantasy that the mc had with banging both sisters at the same time. But thats just me lol
And for the love of god....make staying at Ida's an option after you fuck her.....mc is like yeah I just fucked you and now I'm going home. That just felt so off after how close you got to her.

Reactions: Chrisdarock19

Luxter

Apr 23, 2018
Can someone please make a tutorial how to put saves and mods into Android? For the love of God all the Android people constantly asking and no coherent walkthrough or video on how to put the saves or mods in the game. Whoever does this will be considered a god.

Reactions: Joe849 and Paapi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes