slayer991

Jun 8, 2017
I've caught two fatal errors at the night club with Aubrey and Layla where any action results in one of these two errors.

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
    call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 161, in script
    call screen nc_bar_pei_talk_screen
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'nc_bar_pei_chat'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Tue Aug 04 08:32:30 2020
Or

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 155, in script
    call screen nc_bar_aubrey_talk_screen
ScriptError: could not find label 'aubrey_layla_threesome_hotel_repeat_controller'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
    renpy.main.main()
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 578, in main
    run(restart)
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\main.py", line 143, in run
    renpy.execution.run_context(True)
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 908, in run_context
    context.run()
  File "game/NightClubScreens.rpy", line 155, in script
    call screen nc_bar_aubrey_talk_screen
  File "F:\downloads\HighRiseClimb-0.8a-pc\renpy\script.py", line 898, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'aubrey_layla_threesome_hotel_repeat_controller'.

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.5.606
High-Rise Climb 0.8a
Tue Aug 04 08:44:10 2020
There was another error but it wasn't fatal. I'll try to catch it next time if I can repeat it.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well i installed the mod but how the hell do ya access it?i dont see any buttons or anything not at home on PC or cell phone so?

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I don't know if it is I who made a mistake in putting the mod or it is the mod but when I try to activate it it gives me the error so does anyone know if the MOD this last works well ?! I downloaded it but nothing and then another thing; but if I keep all the talents unlocked (except 5 ... I would like to know how much they are unlocked that I don't know) how can I do Jack's opportunity for Covid-19 ?!
help me please

Last edited:

Faceless0ne

Sep 8, 2018
High-Rise Climb [v0.8a] [Smokeydots]

Original Size: 6.31 GB
Compressed Size: 725 MB

Win/Linux: - - - :)
Don't know if anyone already said it: All links exept FILESFM are broken. :giggle:

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
I downloaded the game and put the mod but as soon as I want to open it I get an error I also removed the files that were .rpy but in the end it does not open

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Isnt this considered NTR? she IS a LI. and this happens at present time. yea I know she has a husband. but this is like dancing around the border of NTR.
From the husbands point of veiw yes that is but from the MC's not really unless he is dating her before he see's that scene which is unlikely.

To some it may still be since one definition loosly includes female acquaintances of the MC that the MC is fond of.
But thats pushing it a bit.

And not at all if the MC is useing fear on her to get in her pants because thats not her being a LI.

My only grip with this game is how easy it is to break it by getting the Tallents too early or in the wrong order example.
I had Psychology II and before I even met Alice she phoned me not onece but 3 times in a row to go to her house which of corse i did all 3 times one straight after the other.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Kind of irritated with the tag "Harem". Played a couple of hours and for my understanding, if you have to choose BETWEEN girls, its the complete opposite of Harem...

If you compare it to other games, Harem is either all girls are "core" or couple of "core" girls and some side chicks but they all love/accept each other.

Here, within the first minutes you have to choose between your gf and the neighbor and it doesnt seem like they will accept each other. Same with Grace and Izumy at work. You have to choose story wise which one you preffer and at this point, the other "route" seems to be closed, at least till now.

OT: Kinda lame that there is only one mostly automatic questline and little opportunities for your gf at the moment. Even the chicks at work have more content...

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Isnt this considered NTR? she IS a LI. and this happens at present time. yea I know she has a husband. but this is like dancing around the border of NTR.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Well i dont think so. This occoured (at least for me) at a time, where i couldt do any real stuff with her and this mostly started the story with her. She tells you why it happend and you can help her with her dept. Its NTR if you are already "dating" her or if there is more to it. For your definition, everything is NTR, where your potential LI has a present boyfriend. doesnt matter if you can corrupt her out of it.
It will get into NTR, if they fuck again, after you bonded with here but i highly doubt, that will happen. at least not on the "love" route

Professor Black

Jun 14, 2020
Well i dont think so. This occoured (at least for me) at a time, where i couldt do any real stuff with her and this mostly started the story with her. She tells you why it happend and you can help her with her dept. Its NTR if you are already "dating" her or if there is more to it. For your definition, everything is NTR, where your potential LI has a present boyfriend. doesnt matter if you can corrupt her out of it.
It will get into NTR, if they fuck again, after you bonded with here but i highly doubt, that will happen. at least not on the "love" route
From the husbands point of veiw yes that is but from the MC's not really unless he is dating her before he see's that scene which is unlikely.

To some it may still be since one definition loosly includes female acquaintances of the MC that the MC is fond of.
But thats pushing it a bit.

And not at all if the MC is useing fear on her to get in her pants because thats not her being a LI.

My only grip with this game is how easy it is to break it by getting the Tallents too early or in the wrong order example.
I had Psychology II and before I even met Alice she phoned me not onece but 3 times in a row to go to her house which of corse i did all 3 times one straight after the other.

Okay i think I understand fully what NTR means by definition.. but theres gotta be a tag that mentions this no?, I mean I was really pursuing her as Love interest (she did have points stats to date) and seeing that scene just made me wanna stay away and even loose interest completely even IF SHE wanted it or not.
please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way, seeing scenes like that on a game that has a tag: HAREM even thought its not 100% harem.

EDIT:
I am just butthurt my fav character to pursue (OF ALL THE CHARACTERS) got dicked on by that fucker. he couldnt just stay with that other slut. So I had to stop playing..

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes