donjonbonkhon

May 24, 2020
Okay i think I understand fully what NTR means by definition.. but theres gotta be a tag that mentions this no?, I mean I was really pursuing her as Love interest (she did have points stats to date) and seeing that scene just made me wanna stay away and even loose interest completely even IF SHE wanted it or not.
please tell me I'm not the only one feeling this way, seeing scenes like that on a game that has a tag: HAREM even thought its not 100% harem.

EDIT:
I am just butthurt my fav character to pursue (OF ALL THE CHARACTERS) got dicked on by that fucker. he couldnt just stay with that other slut. So I had to stop playing..
Agreed this game needs an ntr tag.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Kind of irritated with the tag "Harem". Played a couple of hours and for my understanding, if you have to choose BETWEEN girls, its the complete opposite of Harem...

If you compare it to other games, Harem is either all girls are "core" or couple of "core" girls and some side chicks but they all love/accept each other.

Here, within the first minutes you have to choose between your gf and the neighbor and it doesnt seem like they will accept each other. Same with Grace and Izumy at work. You have to choose story wise which one you preffer and at this point, the other "route" seems to be closed, at least till now.

OT: Kinda lame that there is only one mostly automatic questline and little opportunities for your gf at the moment. Even the chicks at work have more content...
GF, sister, one workmate, Alice, Ida, the new girl at the bar are all mutually compatible. The only either/or is between the two workmates.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
GF, sister, one workmate, Alice, Ida, the new girl at the bar are all mutually compatible. The only either/or is between the two workmates.
Hmm Didn't you forgot Olivia but thats a threesome with the GF so maybe you didn't count it?
And if you want you can fuck both Izumi and Grace but you have to date one and fear route the other.
Not sure if you can do them both on a fear route but you only get to date one of them which ever one you do get to pick.

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Ehm, only because you can fuck them all, doesnt mean its a Harem... Your GF clearly implies that she wouldnt be fond of other girls. Thats why shes in fear you are cheating on her. I highly doubt there will be an end where you can get her with more than her sister and even this has a low chance.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Ehm, only because you can fuck them all, doesnt mean its a Harem... Your GF clearly implies that she wouldnt be fond of other girls. Thats why shes in fear you are cheating on her. I highly doubt there will be an end where you can get her with more than her sister and even this has a low chance.
I would agree not a true Harem.
But its do's appear to be a limited harem at best.
Although i have a minor disagreement over the GF part as it came across to me at least that she would be open to any threesome in which she didn't dislike the girl in question.
So she may be open to her sister or not that could be tricky to arrange.
But from the chat while drunk (which I think mine might of bugged out because it dosn't come up as complete) all indications are that although she would not be happy to find out your shagging others her major concern is actualy that she is afraid you will leave her.

Oct 30, 2018
Yo, can't play the game soon, I'm just glad that Smokeydots is doing well and back after the late-content-release controversy. Nice one Smokey. Anyways, how's Izumi? :)

Reactions: Jenzi800

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
why is the text black, i cant read it
I had that problem of black text making it tricky to read.
But not sure if you have the same issue as I was having it sometimes happened if I restart it from the start after plaing awhile.
and Sometimes if after playing a while I loaded an earlyer save.
but it normaly returned to white again If I closed the game and reopened it before starting fresh again or loading the save I mentioned.

not sure if your's is the same thing just thought I'd mention it.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes