Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Damn I wanted to love this game so much. Story is good. Setting is enjoyable. I love corporate stuff. Wolf of the wall street vibes and everything. Game has excellent renders and attractive collection of girls.. Even sandbox is manageable..

But oh god the grind. Every girl has 4 separate stats and MC has like a dozen other stats to grind for weeks... I'm not a fan of grinding but if it within realistic limits I tolerate it.. But this one is on a whole other level, to the Lucky Mark levels of grinding.

Sad thing is I used the cheat mod to see what happens after the grind and plot moves nicely with good renders. I regretted giving up playing after what I saw. But its takes too long to level up everything and increase RP for each girls 4 different RP..

I know I'm not made of for grinding but some people like it, but within current state of it, grinding is too hardcore and time wasting.. My interest for the game slowly died out after the constant repeat of in-game weeks of grindfest.

It is a shame because again I loved the models. Blondes especially are top tier. I guess I check out later again with cheat mod, even if it kills the experience..

• Sad
Reactions: Malkovichi

Sesinho

Jan 3, 2020
Girls are quite beatiful and different. Deformations , which are the key to keep inmersion, are quite above average, even looking good.
Some sex scenes are quite good, but those are very few, the rest are kind of short and average.
The game is grindy as hell, and has a lot of pointless grinding but i like it. I hope its more content in the future.

Reactions: chaughton22

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
Downloading it again, hopefully there is a game folder this time. To bad the community here wouldnt respond when i asked a while back. Well see what happens.

LWtbo

Feb 11, 2018
Do not install this game. You will not be able to play it.
Not sure where you download from or what the issue is because I downoaded this from Mega and have already finished 2 playthroughs upto this patch.

Can I ask do you already have version 0.8a and is it 0.8a thats not working becuae 0.8b is just a patch for 0.8a I think?.
And the Patch has no file system because it needs 0.8s game on your machine and you just exstract it into 0.8a game folder

I use Windows 10 so not sure if you use a diffrent OS but the game do's work.

Just Sayin.

Delirium111

Mar 7, 2019
D
Not sure where you download from or what the issue is because I downoaded this from Mega and have already finished 2 playthroughs upto this patch.

Can I ask do you already have version 0.8a and is it 0.8a thats not working becuae 0.8b is just a patch for 0.8a I think?.
And the Patch has no file system because it needs 0.8s game on your machine and you just exstract it into 0.8a game folder

I use Windows 10 so not sure if you use a diffrent OS but the game do's work.

Just Sayin.
Dont have any versions. When I install it there is no application

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Downloading it again, hopefully there is a game folder this time. To bad the community here wouldnt respond when i asked a while back. Well see what happens.
Do not install this game. You will not be able to play it.
Dont have any versions. When I install it there is no application
The game works fine. Why don't you tell us what you've been doing so we can help tell where you've fucked up? Did you
  • download both parts of the rar package to the same folder?
  • unpack them with something like 7zip?
  • that's it, those are literally the only steps to install v. 0.8a.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
How can this be?
The Grace Content isn't working out
She is the one that got most content ...
She is the one most complete character in terms of scenes on both good and bad paths...
Talk about Izumi follow her home not leading anywhere, or the mall dates not going anywhere.
Those are shortcomings of this game.
Do not even get me started on the dancing gal gig ... yup, she is the one...
That one you can skip alltogether unless you go to the gym early in game ...
Only to get rewards all the way over the rainbow kind of late.

I guess demons be demons on dev”s side so .. happy to game and all!

Game on!

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes