BigBiBear

Nov 2, 2017
Girls are quite beatiful and different. Deformations , which are the key to keep inmersion, are quite above average, even looking good.
Some sex scenes are quite good, but those are very few, the rest are kind of short and average.
The game is grindy as hell, and has a lot of pointless grinding but i like it. I hope its more content in the future.
I get turned off by a lot of games who make their models look like ridiculous barbie dolls with inflated tits and asses. It kinda ruined Man of the House for me.

LVXS

Oct 25, 2017
has anyone actually been able to play this on a mac. it doesn't let me open the game and i've tried the terminal route with zero success.

PinkGoddess

Apr 3, 2020
Can someone tell me the latest events available with Bella and the receptionist from your work? Also with your girlfriend, is it possible to have a threesome with her and another boy? I would swear that before in the op there was an image with her and the mc and another man having sex .. the game is VERY good, but I hate these sandbox things.. you never know what events you are missing, or how much you lack of update to be completed..

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes