gelu123

Dec 25, 2017
It's a shame good games sometimes have lets say not so hard working devs... I know they have their own life, familly, job etc. But if you want money you should update the game regurarly , cause otherwise how can you keep people to donate? It's sometimes a vicious cycle , you release the updates less frequent cause you dont get enough money , and patreons leave , thus gaining even less.

charreddoor

Aug 7, 2020
It's a shame good games sometimes have lets say not so hard working devs... I know they have their own life, familly, job etc. But if you want money you should update the game regurarly , cause otherwise how can you keep people to donate? It's sometimes a vicious cycle , you release the updates less frequent cause you dont get enough money , and patreons leave , thus gaining even less.
Could be worse, could be like the reincarnotica dev who left the project without a peep for an entire YEAR without a single status update, then just popped in with a garbage update, and his excuse being he had to work on his thesis...while he was still getting money from his patrons.

Last edited:
Reactions: Malkovichi

vekker

Jun 26, 2017
Just started the game and it looks promising. though the guide early on talks about a date with angela but i think ive missed it some how. was there some thing i was supposed to do?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Just started the game and it looks promising. though the guide early on talks about a date with angela but i think ive missed it some how. was there some thing i was supposed to do?
That event trigger was broken in .8a. Make sure you download the .8b patch from the OP and add that to the game.

Reactions: vekker

fr12rebel

Mar 6, 2018
Just give him some time. The last post on his patreon page is from Augustus 31, 2020 AT 4:31 PM. Not every dev is showing pictures or updates from the game/games or what there doing with the new update. And with what happens now in the world you never know it. Maybe he is in the hospital ?, Maybe he is sick ?, Maybe he has that virus. Nobody know's it. ;). So just give it some time, Because it's just 2 months after his last post...

Potoum

Apr 28, 2018
Is there any way to use a different color for the text?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dimers

Oct 21, 2020
Hey when i play the game all the text is black on a black background. Is there a way to change this cause it's hard to read.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes