mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
1604771716733.png
Ok, I don't know how many times this has been shown because i didn't go through all the comments. This made me literally almost fall out of my chair. I guess my inner 4th grader came out.

• Haha
Reactions: Psycroptic

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Does it have incest?
Not currently. There are no blood relatives of the MC in the game but his girlfriend's sister comes to stay and the MC can get off with both of them. There's no option for both sisters together at the moment but a few suggestive scenes. I wouldn't bet on it ever being developed though.

Feb 15, 2019
As my understanding he rarely communicates with his patrons, but IMO a good dev nonetheless. I guess the reason he paused payments is he failed to deliver 4K renders for previous month and also maybe failed to release the new update. It's a good sign about a dev, showing that he's not a milker. He's probably developing this as a hobby, so when his main job or real life gets busy, he delays the game. So I think it's just his one of usual delays and nothing to worry for now.
Yeah it's not his fulltime job, and he also has other responsibilities (i.e. a family). As I understand it, he's had an especially rough 2020.

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
I'm rather surprised this game isn't trending, or at least I don't see it on the first two pages of the trending VNs.

This is a quality game and I don't think the grind is that bad. Actually the game has good pacing, and it was only in the beginning in which I thought I had to rush to get high stats in certain categories, but that's not the case.

I do agree there's some aspects that are annoying like if you didn't install the micro cams, and then go through the story a bit too fast, then you'll lose out on some good content.

And as far as characters go, yes Angela can be tiresome, but she has her uses. Would love to leave her for Bailey though because Bailey actually shows that she has brains, is willing to work, and is a good lover.

Reactions: thunderkiss321

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You got your answer ... hickups in the story flow.
Another answer is ... meeting gurls to no avail in the mall.
Random encounters at the mall that do not seem to go anywhere.
Job assignments triggering on and/or off in untimely manner for the story.

ghilst

Jun 2, 2020
You got your answer ... hickups in the story flow.
Another answer is ... meeting gurls to no avail in the mall.
Random encounters at the mall that do not seem to go anywhere.
Job assignments triggering on and/or off in untimely manner for the story.
Valid points, the game does have its flaws. And there are a number of girls that don't have content to them. Perhaps they are placeholders.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I got Grace in my life ... get Izumi all over her place, have fun in the baths ... kinky in the bedrooms...
It was always a mistery to me why there was a MAll at all ...
I mean, every which place we have fun with the gurls is a separate blip on the map.
MAll thingy is worthless.
Even the gym gurl expansion takes place outside the mall.
Why do we need a park 4? We got bushes and all the open space at the mall, ain”t we?
Pretty strange convoluted place there, gurls to try your super man vision on.
Then there is this hotel ... what ever happened to the hotel we fornicated with the gurl we saved in court?
All these strange loose ends just sapp the flow and gusto from the game ...

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
I got Grace in my life ... get Izumi all over her place, have fun in the baths ... kinky in the bedrooms...
It was always a mistery to me why there was a MAll at all ...
I mean, every which place we have fun with the gurls is a separate blip on the map.
MAll thingy is worthless.
Even the gym gurl expansion takes place outside the mall.
Why do we need a park 4? We got bushes and all the open space at the mall, ain”t we?
Pretty strange convoluted place there, gurls to try your super man vision on.
Then there is this hotel ... what ever happened to the hotel we fornicated with the gurl we saved in court?
All these strange loose ends just sapp the flow and gusto from the game ...
The thing is there are a ton of girls to still delve into just at work. The red head receptionist for one. I love love love this game but I do feel like we get one girl fleshed out a bit for every 5 or 6 that get introduced.

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
I downloaded the game but cannot find an .exe file to start it, just a game folder what am I missing here?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes