Feb 15, 2019
Well 3 years and dev didn’t change so what did you expect, he doing same thing every update date of release and boom he’s gone with no trace.
I used to be a Patron but stopped because of this very problem. I get that life gets in the way, but he sometimes goes almost half a year without even a progress update. HRC is one of my top 5 games, but my measly few dollars a month can go to a developer who is more responsive.

Reactions: HandofVecna

spas

Jun 22, 2017
I used to be a Patron but stopped because of this very problem. I get that life gets in the way, but he sometimes goes almost half a year without even a progress update. HRC is one of my top 5 games, but my measly few dollars a month can go to a developer who is more responsive.
Like I said in few posts the more supporters they get the more lazy they become even in top games no increase of content but takes more time and people are smart to read and learn how those games are made, may be will get ideas how much they are scamming supporters. I cancelled all my support for games after seeing how much money they getting and the developers slowed the updates

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
Like I said in few posts the more supporters they get the more lazy they become even in top games no increase of content but takes more time and people are smart to read and learn how those games are made, may be will get ideas how much they are scamming supporters. I cancelled all my support for games after seeing how much money they getting and the developers slowed the updates
Its not like he is making Radiant kind of money. My guess is if we broke down how much time and money he spends on making the game he is at best breaking even. He has a real life job to my knowledge.

Reactions: GamerMcGameFace

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
Oh so it's not meant to have any sound? That's odd. Wish that was made clear. Why have audio options for a game without any :s
My guess is that's reasonable if you want the option to implement sound at a later stage..? But you'll have to ask Smokey as to why..

Dran68

Apr 25, 2018
I can't start Bailey's story i have maxed Work level 5 and when i talk to Jack there is no option to hire Bailey
I was stuck here too. Watch TV in living room and Bailey will come to you. After this you can talk to Jack to hire her.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Hey all. This game was recommended to me before by certain others on F95. Last I heard from the grapevine was that a new version was to drop so I held off on v0.8b. As a person that hasn't yet played the game nor followed too closely about the goings-on, did something happen to the developer, Smokey? :unsure:

I see that on Patreon, and as Joey mentioned a few posts above, that Smokey has paused payment processing. So, as people in the know, fill me in. ;) Something going on or happened with Smokey, or is the dev taking a breather and going on vacation, or what? Or is such things speculation and everything is still up in the air?

Thanks in advance for any insight on the matter. Y'all are a good bunch. Stay safe out there in the meantime.

Reactions: Jenzi800

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
As my understanding he rarely communicates with his patrons, but IMO a good dev nonetheless. I guess the reason he paused payments is he failed to deliver 4K renders for previous month and also maybe failed to release the new update. It's a good sign about a dev, showing that he's not a milker. He's probably developing this as a hobby, so when his main job or real life gets busy, he delays the game. So I think it's just his one of usual delays and nothing to worry for now.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes