Lazerpunk123

Mar 19, 2021
you buy boat and then at work invite some1 to boat trip for next weekend.
Btw can u give me advice ..when to buy garage space for 20 mils?
In one save i bought early and went into minus with $, then couldnt afford to proceed with some character cuz i dont have money..so should i buy garage for 20 mil only when i have cash ?

Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Nothing since a wallpaper in Jul-22 and then boom, new release drops! Kind of smokeydots' style but think he missed an opportunity with this venture. This game is really good IMO, with just a bit more marketing and communication (e.g. a monthly post on his Patreon) I'd wager he could have had a heck of a lot more subs.

Reactions: The D0n

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Btw can u give me advice ..when to buy garage space for 20 mils?
In one save i bought early and went into minus with $, then couldnt afford to proceed with some character cuz i dont have money..so should i buy garage for 20 mil only when i have cash ?

20m and some change.

Jake2000

Oct 14, 2018
So, looks like ending is going to be rushed. But, better have some rushed endings than unfinished game.

Feb 15, 2019
So, looks like ending is going to be rushed. But, better have some rushed endings than unfinished game.
I recall Smokey basically saying he was working on the ending in February of 2022. I felt like there was still a ton of content to be added (especially with Grace) but seems like he is looking to wrap this project up. Which is a huge shame, because it's one of my favorites.

Reactions: The D0n

The D0n

Feb 7, 2020
Nothing since a wallpaper in Jul-22 and then boom, new release drops! Kind of smokeydots' style but think he missed an opportunity with this venture. This game is really good IMO, with just a bit more marketing and communication (e.g. a monthly post on his Patreon) I'd wager he could have had a heck of a lot more subs.
I wanted then to do a Steam release, it is a great platform now for VN's.... sometimes. I am still annoyed that they knocked Mist on the head. This is a great title and would be worth putting up there.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I wanted then to do a Steam release, it is a great platform now for VN's.... sometimes. I am still annoyed that they knocked Mist on the head. This is a great title and would be worth putting up there.
maybe cause there are other games called mist.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Didn't steam set some ridiculous limits on, for VN and other hentai related content.
Like mandatory blurring, ages could and can not be changed in any way by the end user and some other inane things like content mitigation for certain genres for all the developers for these type of titles.
As well the the process for these types of titles "to get approved" were 70% or so longer" then for other titles.
But bullet wounds and fatalities are fine...(y)?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Didn't steam set some ridiculous limits on, for VN and other hentai related content.
Like mandatory blurring, ages could and can not be changed in any way by the end user and some other inane things like content mitigation for certain genres for all the developers for these type of titles.
As well the the process for these types of titles "to get approved" were 70% or so longer" then for other titles.
But bullet wounds and fatalities are fine...(y)?
well they did (no schoolsex if that who fucks is old enuf to be daddy/mommy and other things).

all characters on avn games are 18 or older and doubt its changeable on many games.

well 1 avn which is in steam is like 5% but to reach end of that needs to play so long that can't get refund anymore.

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
The people that control this thread don't want this game anymore. I mean, it *still* has the abandoned tag on it.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes