Jdzavrat

Aug 28, 2020
For the most part, this game was top-notch. As I understand it, the dev has vanished and this project is paused indefinitely.

Reactions: VOYEUR

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
Why is this password protected? And why can't I find the password on this forum? I'm trying to use the compressed windows version if that helps.

Last edited:

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Why is this password protected? And why can't I find the password on this forum? I'm trying to use the compressed windows version if that helps.
you dl'd something which isn't game despite it's name.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
I used workupload without the manager and it required a password. One or two I would understand but all of them? What extractor are you using? I've got PeaZip and not had problems with 7z files before.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I used workupload without the manager and it required a password. One or two I would understand but all of them? What extractor are you using? I've got PeaZip and not had problems with 7z files before.
7zip and dl'd with jdownloader.

DannielJ

Feb 15, 2018
7zip and dl'd with jdownloader.
So I found it on another site, SVSComics if anyone is interested, it was compressed as a 7zip and I had no problems with it. I have no idea why but it would seem that Peazip does not like the compressor used for the files on here but whatever.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So I found it on another site, SVSComics if anyone is interested, it was compressed as a 7zip and I had no problems with it. I have no idea why but it would seem that Peazip does not like the compressor used for the files on here but whatever.
there could be n+1 reasons but generally 7zip is best to extract zip-files.

Aqzaccaza

Oct 22, 2021
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.92a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage (or a new one on Android 11 :FacePalm:), because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
When I install it Via the Mega app ( Too large to install via browser), then it installs as Zip file instead or Apk, and I haven't been able to make it into an apk after the installation... Any way to fix this?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes