bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
well i think that it is 6 months period....and u can trust me that if there is not update for so long time dev is not working on it :D
:...and you can trust me"? Yeah, no thanks. In past experiences, when someone says, "You can trust me," it usually means, "I have no idea what I'm talking about but I'm going to express my opinion as fact anyways."

It's kind of like when a movement uses 'freedom' in their title. My initial reaction is, "Okay. What freedoms are you trying to take away from me," and past experiences have found that it's rare for me to be surprisingly wrong.

The Japanese

Jun 22, 2021
Another great game, another ICSTOR like developer... I hope I am wrong about abandoned thoughts :(
Yeah... You're totally wrong... ICSTOR was making thousands of bucks monthly, while this developer, despite the great work, didn't get too much support (only 187 patrons, and you're probably not one of 'em...) and, thus, stated explicitly on his Patreon page that, due to not achieving the aimed goal, he'll be developing this game *a hobby* during the weekends. So the comparison is totally ludicrous...
Despite that, I don't think the game's abandoned... It's just that... Since it's *a hobby*, the dev didn't have time to update and some mod labeled the game as abandoned due to inactivity on the Patreon page (which may or may not be a sign of abandonment since *a hobby*).

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
Yeah... You're totally wrong... ICSTOR was making thousands of bucks monthly, while this developer, despite the great work, didn't get too much support (only 187 patrons, and you're probably not one of 'em...) and, thus, stated explicitly on his Patreon page that, due to not achieving the aimed goal, he'll be developing this game *a hobby* during the weekends. So the comparison is totally ludicrous...
Despite that, I don't think the game's abandoned... It's just that... Since it's *a hobby*, the dev didn't have time to update and some mod labeled the game as abandoned due to inactivity on the Patreon page (which may or may not be a sign of abandonment since *a hobby*).
well i think that icestor was not letting or showing your Li fuck others than MC like this one...

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
Is there any content with girls at downtown? Because they are several characters and you can kind of rise relationship with them, but nothing will happen?
Also, is there any lewd scene with wife's sister (forgot name)? I might have missed them or not...

Reactions: Jenzi800

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Is there any content with girls at downtown? Because they are several characters and you can kind of rise relationship with them, but nothing will happen?
Also, is there any lewd scene with wife's sister (forgot name)? I might have missed them or not...
downtown where aka with whom?

yes there is.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Like waiter girl in Open air café, seller girl in the clothes shop..
ah you mean mall, nothing with waitress but something with clothes store woman (bj or quickie, not sure since been ages since 1st time went to mall).

Reactions: Romazeo

Romazeo

May 2, 2021
At the mall, none... With the sister, a lot. You really missed it.
A LOT? I can recall massage without no real outcome (I mean she was in clothes or so, didn't quite remember) and night peeking for naked body, peeking through the camera when she was in she shower. But something really lewd with MC and her not at all. I think I should read some detailed walkthrough ;)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Well... spoilers: you can bang her in her room, in the bathroom, in the pool, and, if you hire her, in the office. And, if I remember well, there's a BJ in the living (TV) room but with no proper sex. I think it's all... It has been a while since I played the game.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes