cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
cheat for what? once mc has researched stuffs and experimented on himself and got promotion money starts coming in from windows and doors.

JoGio

Jun 19, 2018
I personally cheat using OnlineSaveEditor. It's usually pretty reliable as long as you stick to simple edits like gold/stats. RPG Maker games can be tricky though since variables are sometimes not labeled clearly.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
daytime and weekdays are 1st that comes to mind as with any sandbox game, rest is easy
well there's only 1 event related to weekend and wasting time until then is easy. couple are evening related but also time wasting is easy.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well there's only 1 event related to weekend and wasting time until then is easy. couple are evening related but also time wasting is easy.
never said it was hard, but is time consuming, for me is thing of habit to kill any kind of grind or time wasting possible whether easy or hard and with time control alone you usually kill most of it in any game that have it, but each to their own, i aint stopping nobody that wants to play clean, its their time

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
never said it was hard, but is time consuming, for me is thing of habit to kill any kind of grind or time wasting possible whether easy or hard and with time control alone you usually kill most of it in any game that have it, but each to their own, i aint stopping nobody that wants to play clean, its their time
well goto work, either do work work or own work until time to leave and then go home and goto sleep.

micmitja

Forum Fanatic
Aug 6, 2017
well goto work, either do work work or own work until time to leave and then go home and goto sleep.
yeah thats work and certain events trigger only at certain times, like you have to be at specific time in bathroom for certain girls, why not do all in one go instead of dragging and skipping daily
or club meeting can do all in one go
all the girls also require build up stats and endless visitations till you progress at certain times sure you can skip a day or a few days, but i prefer just to roll back time and continue
few examples from this game, but as i said i aint gona stop you to skip and grind natural way, noir will stop anyone to cheese as much as they want, but if they break their game its on them. myself always make for me easier way.

juanel0

Oct 25, 2017
What happened here?, the last patreon post said that the only thing left was the ending and now is abandoned? wtf?

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
Did he the developer state abandonment or taking a break on the patreon or other socials?
Because the status here is not necessarily set by the dev. There is a time (auto set by server), admin feeling (if a particular admin has a hunkering to do so) and the original post maker, starter can all set a the "abandoned" tag.

Since being here on f95z, I have seen this get "abandoned" 4 times now. I wouldn't use f95z as the gospel for development status or lack there of, in projects posted here.

Reactions: sava75

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
The developer has not stated it is abandoned, plus he is known to go long stretches without updates. As I understand it, one of the admins set the game thread to "abandoned".
it happens when update is not delivered for some time....

JaSteel

Oct 14, 2020
I think the thread tag confuses people, in that they believe that the developer has stopped working on the project. In this case, I do not think that to be what has happened.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I think the thread tag confuses people, in that they believe that the developer has stopped working on the project. In this case, I do not think that to be what has happened.
possibly but we'll see if dev resurfaces.

Reactions: sava75

kokos94

Aug 31, 2022
well i think that it is 6 months period....and u can trust me that if there is not update for so long time dev is not working on it :D

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
well i think that it is 6 months period....and u can trust me that if there is not update for so long time dev is not working on it :D
Wasn't he known specifically for taking long hiatuses? Checked patreon and yeah you are right, no kind of message saying "hey guys, need some time off."

Reactions: benshakira9
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes