reym118

Dec 30, 2020
The animations for the repeatable scenes (where you can click "again") don't seem to be working for me (.92a). This seems to have come up in older versions from a quick search, but not sure if it's been more recent or if there's a known fix.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
The animations for the repeatable scenes (where you can click "again") don't seem to be working for me (.92a). This seems to have come up in older versions from a quick search, but not sure if it's been more recent or if there's a known fix.
no fix atm.

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
i think we cant share save from a ren'Py game? xD
No you can't use cross version saves, after a version of the renpy engine (example 4-6 works but 6-7 didn't and it seems 7-8 has issues as well) updated (backwards compatibility for the save is lost).

Last edited:

mourn

Jan 2, 2018
I hope he'll finish this project, I still remember the hype around this game during it's early development stage.

Reactions: Kurin
Feb 15, 2019
some time ago. not officially abandoned just abandoned by f95 terms.
Expanding on this, F95 has a rule that any game that goes 6 months without an update from the dev is marked abandoned. Smokey has a history of disappearing for long stretches of time (like 9-12 months) before coming back, which is why a lot of users aren't too worked up about the "abandoned" tag.

Reactions: Herofactory45
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes