Saw Fred

Apr 25, 2021
View attachment 1625709

Overview:
High-Rise Climb is about Byron, a financial analyst who just recently started to struggle. Help Byron climb the corporate ladder to become the most powerful man in the world. What will you do with that power? Will you use it to help those around you, or will you like so many before you, get corrupted?​

Thread Updated: 2023-05-18
Release Date: 2023-05-16
Developer: smokeydots - - F95
Censorship: No
Version: 0.93.1b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -

Split Download:

Extras: Cheat Mod - FAN SIG
Walkthrough: TXT - PDF - v0.65a - v0.66a

View attachment 2630346 View attachment 2630351 View attachment 2630342 View attachment 2630344 View attachment 2630345 View attachment 2630347 View attachment 2630343 View attachment 2630348 View attachment 2630349 View attachment 2630352 View attachment 2630350 View attachment 2630353 View attachment 2630354 View attachment 2630355 View attachment 2630357 View attachment 2630358 View attachment 2630359 View attachment 2630360
for andride?

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Should I pick Grace or Izumi for promotion? Idk which option is better
You can get with both of them eventually, so you won't ruin your game either way. But you will miss out on some content.

Grace is the more promiscuous of the two, so she'll be down with some extra threesomes and such if you pick her. But Izumi is probably better qualified for the position in the more traditional sense.

Wetman2020

Jul 15, 2021
You can get with both of them eventually, so you won't ruin your game either way. But you will miss out on some content.

Grace is the more promiscuous of the two, so she'll be down with some extra threesomes and such if you pick her. But Izumi is probably better qualified for the position in the more traditional sense.
Thanks bro, I will think about the decision

berny

Jun 8, 2017
Wow, he's actually back. :D Not gonna lie, I didn't expect that.
I'm not really a fan of so many different endings though. Personally I would have prefered a couple more "regular" updates for all routes with one final episode instead of spending 2 or 3 years on the endings alone. Seems like a waste of time to be honest. But that's just my opinion.

Edit: That you can't influence the endings is also a weird decision. For example: It makes sense that you can't turn a "love "relationship into a "fear" relationship and vice versa, but why are you "forced" into an ending with both Grace and Izumi just because you had a threesome with them once. Shouldn't you be able to just pick one of them (Grace for this update)?

Last edited:
Reactions: Me-ta-Xa

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Buy the condo, then call Grace from the living room a few times.
Wait??? we have endings now? I've been avoiding this update, feels too close to the true end to spoil it with piecemeal updates.
Has there been any news about all the extra girls that never really got content, are they abandoned or is he going to "finish" those separately? (Like they are doing over at Summertime Saga).

Reactions: gregers

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Wait??? we have endings now? I've been avoiding this update, feels too close to the true end to spoil it with piecemeal updates.
Has there been any news about all the extra girls that never really got content, are they abandoned or is he going to "finish" those separately? (Like they are doing over at Summertime Saga).
Just individual endings with Grace for now, Izumi's to be added next update apparently, over-all plot endings are still a ways out.

I haven't kept up with the game, but last I heard the dev was looking to tie it up and have done with it. Don't expect any of the minor side characters (Aubrey, the girls at the mall, etc.) to get much more content than they have already.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik and Stil996

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Thank you. I got endings 1 and 7. Is there a grace pregnant ending? Is there no way to get it if you are in the threesome with them? I really don't want to restart my game lol
Only ending #5 (Rel > Fear, not researched Finance III, no threesome with Izumi, creampied Grace) has pregnancy it seems. Odd choice.

I posted the conditions for the endings upstream. If you're comfortable mucking about in the console you can try label jumping or adjusting the variables to see all of them.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

JB08

Aug 6, 2016
It's not just bugfixes, the last version here was 0.92.
From 0.93.1a to 0.93.1b it were only bugfixes.

There were 3 version before this too 0.93a-c.

And 2 dev diaries for 0.94:
When did v0.92 come out? I dont recall if I played it or the version before it.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: omocik

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
...I haven't kept up with the game, but last I heard the dev was looking to tie it up and have done with it. Don't expect any of the minor side characters (Aubrey, the girls at the mall, etc.) to get much more content than they have already.
That sucks I was hoping for more Aubrey, Lara? (I think thats the receptionists name) & Jacks Wife/Daughter specifically, feels like a lot of bait and switch, Lara in particular with that early little arc of being mentored by the MC (I was so looking forward to abusing my influence and making her my slave :cry:), and of course Aubrey... Who's going to make her a real woman now?... So many possibilities.

If you're right I hope the Dev revises his decision, maybe taking a timeout when he "finishes" and returning refreshed at a later date to give these girls the attention they deserve, but I understand burnout can be a terrible thing, if you're not careful you can come to hate the project and that's not good for anyone.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes