WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Oh shit this wasn't abandoned? Last time I saw this on the update page was when it got the abandoned tag.
This site (f95) has its own criteria for how it marks a game abandoned. That criteria doesn't always reflect reality, though. This game has been marked abandoned before and the author has nonetheless continued their work.

Reactions: sava75

Chrisdarock19

Oct 15, 2018
It sucks that compressed version is no longer available. Guess ill just wait for an android version.
You mean this 2 pages back post???
High-Rise Climb [v0.93.1b] [Smokeydots]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - -
PIXELDRAIN

n00bi

Nov 24, 2022
I was surfing another site that has a few different screenshot than what thread/1st post have.
There i saw several pics of 2 guys doing 1 chick.
I was about to download the game here but after i saw thous images.
im like. HELL NAW. i dont mind a treesome as long as it doesnt involve 2 sausages...

Gakko_dev

Vice President
Donor
Game Developer
Jul 17, 2019
Holy shit, this awesome game actually gets an update! gonna play it ASAP

zippydan

Dec 17, 2016
is there a walktrough for the endings? so far i have only gotten one
Same here. I only got grace ending 1. I get that it's related to game variables such as how you handled Izumi situation. I'm not keen on replaying the game again to get all 14 endings. I wonder if there is a quick unlock for these endings.

kaixbi

Jan 28, 2019
I like the stock animation don't get me wrong, they are hot. And this game probably one of my favourites game here.

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
is there a walktrough for the endings? so far i have only gotten one
Only Grace's endings are in so far:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Short version: Endings 1 and 7 seem to be the optimal outcomes for the Rel and Fear paths respectively.

Last edited:

carlofresco

May 28, 2017
I try this new update.
I create the reserch lab and upgrade the robot to max as possible; i have sex with grace at her home and find the parking spot. Now what i have to do for go on? All the opportunities are completed

Nizzquizz

Oct 20, 2017
Fascinating to see High-Rise Climb still have that good a rating after all those years it's been in production.
There are some other games since the ancient time of 2017, who are viewed in a .. less favorable light for it, despite also having constant updates.

Reactions: Richardson1
3.90 star(s) 109 Votes