AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
this is basically my new favorite game just beautiful models, good story and great mechanics I would pay on patreon but I don't have have the cash since im so poor :( but I support you all the way smokey dots.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
Either the dev or patreons love Grace the most she getting even more content. You can already fuck her time to move on to the next one. Grace and the MC girlfriend is probably the least looking females in the game so far. Izumi I can understand since she is a damn tease. I personally want the girlfriends best friend, secretary, and that stuck up bitch that fucks the boss. I won't mind blackmailing her. I am glad you can fuck the neighbor though I'm sure she's pregnant by me now though. lol

Reactions: User_414700

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
I may not have been paying enough attention, but who is Alice? She just showed up at my house, and I just went to her apartment, and I am supposed to know her from...?

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
I hope a walkthrough is posted for this. Takes a lot of grinding to get the numbers up and I have no idea which to prioritize. It's frustrating.
so far seems like we only have either love route or fear route.
use the to get pass the grinding.

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I may not have been paying enough attention, but who is Alice? She just showed up at my house, and I just went to her apartment, and I am supposed to know her from...?
Your neighbor that lust after you more than your average looking girlfriend. She should had visited you before you could go to your house. I think you suppose to help her with homework or some shit. After that you can grind her. Well his girlfriend is average compare to the rest of the cast of females. lol

FranceToast

Donor
Jul 31, 2018
Your neighbor that lust after you more than your average looking girlfriend. She should had visited you before you could go to your house. I think you suppose to help her with homework or some shit. After that you can grind her. Well his girlfriend is average compare to the rest of the cast of females. lol
I love her look, really great model. And I know her phone calls are random, but I also get them every single time I leave her apartment...that can't be right, right? LOL.

Reactions: Malkovichi

AsTr

Nov 29, 2017
I think coolyama is right and there will be an update at the end of this month...
no I mean the dev of this game actually said end of august were just waiting right now we just dont know what happened for it to take this long

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes