Voilsh

Apr 30, 2017
Everytime I talk to Angela she tells me "don't talk to me"... how to repair the relationship ?

tung17cm

Sep 29, 2018
I remember, there is a restaurant with a girl on the map? Serving food for energy recovery in the evening?

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
I remember, there is a restaurant with a girl on the map? Serving food for energy recovery in the evening?
I have restaurant appearing after you are invited there by Izumi (Rel>Fear, Glasses given) as she is persuading MC that she is better than Grace

In any other routes (Fear>Rel or Glasses not given before promotion is made) I was not able to open the restaurant.

I have another question:

I was not able to have any (stat changing) conversations with Bella. And the only one active event with her is brief talk in the parking lot. (I'm not counting spying on her & Jack.) Should I be patient or I have missed something?

Reactions: Canto Forte

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I have restaurant appearing after you are invited there by Izumi (Rel>Fear, Glasses given) as she is persuading MC that she is better than Grace

In any other routes (Fear>Rel or Glasses not given before promotion is made) I was not able to open the restaurant.

I have another question:

I was not able to have any (stat changing) conversations with Bella. And the only one active event with her is brief talk in the parking lot. (I'm not counting spying on her & Jack.) Should I be patient or I have missed something?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017

Unlocked
Jack's Boating Trip Full Preview
This will be an event unlocked through level 5 work where Jack invites us on a family trip to discuss the promotion and another event I've discussed earlier which is a shark tank-esque event(s).

theresa663

Feb 27, 2018
This game seriously needs a better walkthrough, not just a few words here and there about characters like that's all there is to the game. This game has grinding like it's a korean MMO and there is no mention in that in the so-called official "walkthrough" in the first page. I would REALLY appreciate if somebody actually bothered, because elseway it seriously feels like you have to do 500 thousand playthroughs to get the scenes without actually having any idea of what you're missing, or if you even missed anything ...

Thanks.

Reactions: Francis Fleshripper
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes