Sancrest

Jul 5, 2018
AfaIk it's physical_xp = xx (0-100)
If you're gonna use it, the code works by addind total XP.
If you are level 1, XP requirement is 20 so code is "physical_xp = 20"
at level 2 lets say XP requirement is 60. This makes the code "physical_xp = 80"

This works with "work_xp = xx" and "research_xp = xx" too

What you should be careful about is writing 1 xp below the requirement then level up manually or you won't trigger events or gain skill points.

Reactions: hhassan2 and Krull

Hybris

May 9, 2017
I have to admit that this is one of the most relaxing adult games I've ever played. Even with how tight time and money sometimes are the lack of even a day counter encourages slow steady play without the pressure of rushing to be ready for X event that only happens on X day if you have X stat/money.

It could use more content of course but so far I look forward to seeing more.

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
I noticed that Izumi allows you to hug her and give her a massage when her relationship is greater than her fear. Is there a way to get these physical interactions with Grace? I'm wondering if I messed it up somehow. Right now her fear (10) is less than the relationship (100)

meanie

Sep 29, 2018
I noticed that Izumi allows you to hug her and give her a massage when her relationship is greater than her fear. Is there a way to get these physical interactions with Grace? I'm wondering if I messed it up somehow. Right now her fear (10) is less than the relationship (100)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: mesoru

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Thanks! These different scenarios really put me in a bind. It's not a straightforward task on deciding between Grace and Izumi. Well at least for me it's difficult. But I guess that just means the developer did a good job with the characters! Cheers

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018
Was wondering about an opportunity that I can't seem to work on.

I don't see anything like "coming soon" or "in development" written next to it. So I feel like I missed something. Can I have some assistance please? Thanks!

williamwoods

Oct 3, 2018
I think I'm stuck, I've seen Emily on TV but when I go to the lawyer it says there's nothing left to ask her... (I did choose to help her)

Hellas

Aug 25, 2018

Hey you can use spoiler tags to prevent spoiling the content for others, no offense ofc. But yea, I've had this same problem actually. I read the changelogs and I saw that there was an Emily Sex Scene. But I don't know what to do after

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I think I'm stuck, I've seen Emily on TV but when I go to the lawyer it says there's nothing left to ask her... (I did choose to help her)
This might be a problem with the current version as the law office was updated. I'll see if there's a real issue with it tomorrow when I do another comb through as no one has pointed this out yet.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
This game has been awesome, so far. It is grindy at first, but that pays off quickly, and once you go over that hump you don't have to do a lot of effort to keep getting the good stuff. I've already played the Grace promotion route and the Izumi promotion route, but I read in the walkthrough that if you promote Izumi and later get on her bad side you can sabotage a presentation she makes? How does that happen, cause it's not working for me.
Promote Izumi when her fear is higher than rel. If you go down normal Izumi fear path it should just work. Although I'm guessing not a lot of people have went down this path and its relatively short. I'll recheck this if it's needed, but it'll probably be later as I have done a lot of testing previously already and as I've said the path is relatively short.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes