sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
Hi guys, I have a problem with High-Rise Climb, I have to install a cam in Analytics, but the button is at the bottom right where Izumi's computer is, so I can not click on it, how do I solve the problem? ?, I attach image.

bacchusplateau

May 23, 2017
Hi guys, I have a problem with High-Rise Climb, I have to install a cam in Analytics, but the button is at the bottom right where Izumi's computer is, so I can not click on it, how do I solve the problem? ?, I attach image.
Aw shoots. This came up before and I did the exact same thing you did. You trained Engineering up so you can hack computers before installing the cam, didn't you? I just loaded a save before I trained hacking so I can install the cam, then trained my skill after.

Aside from doing that, I don't think there is another fix, unless you go into the game file and change variables so you don't know hacking anymore. But I'll leave that fix for someone smarter than me if that's what you'd rather attempt.

I'm pretty sure @SmokeyDots is aware of this and hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release!

Reactions: UncleVT

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
thanks for the advice, I reloaded a previous rescue and then I trained without choosing the second Engineering, I will do it only after installing the cam

Reactions: bacchusplateau

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
Aw shoots. This came up before and I did the exact same thing you did. You trained Engineering up so you can hack computers before installing the cam, didn't you? I just loaded a save before I trained hacking so I can install the cam, then trained my skill after.

Aside from doing that, I don't think there is another fix, unless you go into the game file and change variables so you don't know hacking anymore. But I'll leave that fix for someone smarter than me if that's what you'd rather attempt.

I'm pretty sure @SmokeyDots is aware of this and hopefully it'll be fixed in the next release!
Another thing you can do is set the cam with console.
Here are all the cam codes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just use the one you need and set it to True

Reactions: Namco15

sbbre464

Sep 15, 2018
I solved the problem by reloading a previous save, now I have another richest.
I arrived on Saturday, Angela and Bailey are dressed in swimsuits, if I click they ask me if I want to go with them to swim, but my character has always and only an answer "maybe some other day", this happens all Saturday, how come I can not go with them to swim ??

EvilChef

Sep 23, 2016
I solved the problem by reloading a previous save, now I have another richest.
I arrived on Saturday, Angela and Bailey are dressed in swimsuits, if I click they ask me if I want to go with them to swim, but my character has always and only an answer "maybe some other day", this happens all Saturday, how come I can not go with them to swim ??
'Cause it's not implemented yet.

Reactions: bacchusplateau

cch86119

Oct 2, 2018
The game is awesome. But I don't know how to date grace in the restaurant. In the walkthrough, it stated ''1. Go to Analytics talk to grace & 2. Go to restaurant after work (different from Izumi's).'' , I tried to talk to grace but no 'date' button is available. Now Grace is angry with me to promote Izumi & I saw she run to jack to ask for help. Am I missing something ? please help. Thank you. Sorry for my poor english.

Reactions: poopoopies3rd

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

High-Rise Climb [v0.4c] [Smokeydots] - Original Size: 2.33GB

Download PC (263MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hasbromate

Dec 28, 2017
What's the 4 sex scenes in 0.4v? Only have Angela, Izumi relationship route and Grace route. I tried the Izumi fear route, but it didn't go anywhere beyond getting her underwear?

BananaPyjama

Oct 22, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

High-Rise Climb [v0.4c] [Smokeydots] - Original Size: 2.33GB

Download PC (263MB): [...][/Spoiler]
The Mega one is 'PrivateCommunity-0.0.80'.

Reactions: bas
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes