VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
From all the 3CGs ive played so far (must be over 70 or 80 so far) is this one the best BY FAR!

Different girls with her own character.
Tons of new ideas.
You are not forced to choose one.
You are not forced to have only breastsize D+ (almost all other games present just D and bigger.. so sad.)
You dont play a retard (even this is new)
And the potential for more is gigantic.

Cant wait for next versions.

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
The game is quite interesting but have a have a bunch of weak spots:

* would be nice to have better empasis on clickable objects - where possible.
(btw, are there any except phone in the very beginning and computer/paper later in prologue? And later during massage in bedroom?)

*small bugs:
- Olivia chat keeps increasing her Relationships by 1 & disregard any Relationship upgrades

- Not sure but looks like Groping action on Azumi does not lower Relationships with her. Also looks like Azumi's Massage is not affected by upgrade (Relationship is fine, but Lust is still only +1)

- "Skipped" actions give different results than "non-skipped" ones

- It is possible to do an "all night" research action. Which leads to skip of the day. Weekday shows correctly but all day actions are not refreshed.

- for some reason even choosing "Fear" option on promotion does not allow double grope of neither Izumi nor Grace.

* Also I'm curious is there anything in the restaurant location except for the date with Izumi (as I understand restaurant in not unlocked in Fear route)

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
Played with my old save. Date with Boss (I don´t know if it is only hanging out or if this means normally gay content).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1426, in script
if boss_r >= boss_date_r and boss_l >= boss_date_l:
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1426, in <module>
NameError: name 'boss_l' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1426, in script
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 4b-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 4b-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "D:\Downloads\HighRiseClimb-0 4b-pc\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1426, in <module>
NameError: name 'boss_l' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
High-Rise Climb 0.4b

VoidSite

Jul 6, 2018
Played with my old save. Date with Boss (I don´t know if it is only hanging out or if this means normally gay content).

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.
High-Rise Climb 0.4b
That must be part of the old save.
Because in the actual version you cannot perform this action.
You only able to do chat with him.
(if you click the chat button, other options show up, like with ajay but thats clearly a bug and all the options leed to an empty screen with "Coming Soon...")

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
To anyone who can't hire bailey. I've checked a provided save file. It's likely because she hasn't asked you about yet. Go watch tv on any night at home will trigger an event where she begs you for a job. Then you get the opportunity in the phone to hire her. Then you go to Jack about it.
i was going to ask what i missed but if thats what it was thanks a ton you might want to add a hint or small event having the gf ask for a movie night or something where you all get together then after asks you or something idk just a random thought anyways with this information ima try and do it now haha loving the whole game and concept and cant wait to see how it develops i just wish i could offer you some cash like a proper supporter :(

Denis25

Dec 4, 2017
Also qurious:

* Saturday swimming - MC always answers - some other time. Is it just a placeholder for future events? Or I'm missing some prerequisites?

* Car. I know it does trigger some events. On 1 walkthrough I've got it (which was a mistake as I've spent all my money and had really hard time getting back on track). I've got 2 events:
- letting MC GF drive around (for some relation points)
- seeing Bella having a sportscar as well (no obvious changes)

Is that's all (and might be more stuff will be later) or car is a prerequisite for some scenes and I just was not able to find those yet.

* Promotion celebration. There is a choice to check legs. Does it matter for anything? Also are there any possible outcomes other than let Izumi take drunk Grace away?

Also found one more minor bug. If you buy cameras after you already unlocked hacking - you don't have "Mount camera" icon in Analytics

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Saturday swimming - MC always answers - some other time. Is it just a placeholder for future events? Or I'm missing some prerequisites?
You didn't miss anything.

Promotion celebration. There is a choice to check legs. Does it matter for anything? Also are there any possible outcomes other than let Izumi take drunk Grace away?
I don't think so. Not to my knowledge. I didn't find any more scenes in the images folder

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Hope for some more locations, a nightclub would be good with a V.I.P area and your able to put a few cameras up.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes