starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
@starlord99 , try another program to unzip it. I use The Unarchiver. If not, right click and try the system unzipper (compression utility). If you still gets the same icon (this icon is for generic applications), the zip is wrong. MAybe the download had some issues.
Good luck!
I did unzip it using different programs in it's the same, what's weird is I also downloaded it multiple times. Do you know if the mega upload is all right? Although the size of the zip appears to be correct (2.49 gb) when I open it, it appears like some files are missing for instance the icon.icns (the renpy icon, which is why the app appears without it I guess) or the whole renpy folder in Contents/Resources/autorun (I believe the reason it's not working at all). I found this out by comparing the package contest to that of the previous game version I have downloaded which worked and still works just fine. I have absolutely no idea what's going on..

at433

Oct 20, 2017
when will they fix the old bug with animations in sex scenes not working?
all such scenes where they use 'pause x' command between pictures are broken.
if there is no text renpy just skips to the very last image and we dont see any previous pictures.

Trizexar

Jun 19, 2017
Where would I happen to find the old save locations for Mac? I wanna transfer my old save over if possible lol

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
@starlord99 , I downloaded it for to test it (mega version)
Trying to unzip with The Unarchiver reports a message about corrupted data.
I unzipped it with the Compression Utility, and it worked fine.

Right click on the file and choose "open with"

Good luck! (it is ok and works)

Reactions: fungs

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
Just giving this one a shot.
Nice renders, but HOLY GRINDFEST BATMAN!

anyone know any console commands so i can bump stats a little w/o breaking the game (missing content)?

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
@rosk0e
Below are all the cheats I could find. Since most events require a stat above 40-70 I would suggest to put all stats on 100 . Just to be sure.
  • name_f = xxx (is the cheat for fear)
  • name_l = xxx (is the cheat for love)
  • name_r = xxx (is the cheat for relationship)
  • name_s = xxx (is the cheat for sexual relationship)
  • money = x (money)
  • work_xp = x (work XP)
  • research_xp = x
  • physical_xp = (0-100)
  • will_stat = (0-100)
  • hygiene_stat = (0-100)
How to enable the console for entering the cheats :

Press Shift + o to enter the cheats , if the console doesnot show up you need to enable the console.

Use notepad ++ to edit the \renpy\common\00console.rpy

Scroll to the following lines : (around line 108)

Code:
# Configuration and style initalization.
init -1500 python:

# If true, the console is enabled despite config.developer being False.
    config.console = True

config.console_history_size = 100
    config.console_commands = { }

Once you have set the config.console = True , save the file and restart the game.
Or use this
Thanks to @jsbb9999

RomaNMR

Jun 8, 2018
I suggest u console it.
$micro_cam_boffice_done = True
$micro_cam_boffice_date = date
$micro_cam_poffice_done = True
$micro_cam_poffice_date = date
Thank you so much

Edit: and one more problem. I can't talk to lawyer about girl from the TV after i said that i have no money or something like that. What can i do?

enokard

Apr 25, 2017
Actually not a bad game, after you get past the grindy start.
There are much more grindy games than this one. Don't try Big Brother or Lucky Mark for example. You're going to kill yourself. Even The Twist has become too repetitive now (in my opinion of course).

rosk0e

Jan 17, 2018
There are much more grindy games than this one. Don't try Big Brother or Lucky Mark for example. You're going to kill yourself. Even The Twist has become too repetitive now (in my opinion of course).
i kinda liked big brother. it was repetitive, but did have the constant chat for +1 stat.

lucky mark: very grindy and couldn't get past the shoddy translation...

BiggusDikkus

Jan 5, 2018
I play most of my games in Linux, via WINE, and upon starting the game the first thing I get is this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/script.rpy", line 4602, in script
screen ajay_phone_screen:
Exception: Possible infinite loop.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187

Reactions: SAO321

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
so am i missing something ive hacked jacks pc done all the quests i think with the analytical team work level 5 but i havent had an option to hire bailey and still cant do the pool with sisters or next shopping on the weekends feel like i hit a bug somewhere maybe edit:so i went back to an older save i never even got a promotion or any kind of event for job 4 i think thats where my issue is do i need some kind of relation lvl with jack to get it ?
Can you post a save file so I can check? It could be because you've missed something or it could be an actual bug, but regardless probably need to slightly rework that part a bit.

Reactions: Canto Forte

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I play most of my games in Linux, via WINE, and upon starting the game the first thing I get is this:

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 295, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\main.py", line 419, in main
game.context().run(node)
File "Z:\run\user\1000\gvfs\smb-share:server=192.168.1.1,share=multimedia_storage\games\HighRiseClimb-0.4b-pc\renpy\execution.py", line 56, in check_infinite_loop
raise Exception("Possible infinite loop.")

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
I'll check this, but it only seems to be happening on wine... As I don't run linux there's relatively little I can do to mess around/troubleshoot.

Reactions: Canto Forte

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
Can you post a save file so I can check? It could be because you've missed something or it could be an actual bug, but regardless probably need to slightly rework that part a bit.
heres my last save i havent cheated but i noticed if you max job 5 you get crazy job% its like 218% i think atm haha

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes