jay123789

Sep 30, 2018

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
having issues playing as soon as i go to the office and meet the new guy my options all disappear having the same issues with talking to some co-workers is this normal?

edit: nevermind moved my mouse around and noticed the option to work lol i feel stupid

SrRK

Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2018
It's too bad because this game has so much potential. I'm sure it's fun for some people, but I'm just not a huge fan of the grindy and unnecessary gameplay/dating sim elements. Awesome animations, well-polished, and seems to have an okay story, so if pushing a button and seeing "+1" a good forty times per in-game day is something you're into, this game is probably for you.

offlimits

Nov 4, 2017
I'm sure it's fun for some people, but I'm just not a huge fan of the grindy and unnecessary gameplay/dating sim elements.
If such a game gets too grindy i run UnRen.bat and enable the developer menu to give myself some better stats. Worse are games with obscure triggers like the scene only happens on Tuesday night 11:15 PM, full moon, must have a silver coin in your inventory and not have an empty stomach.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Reactions: Purelove

kajidiablo

Apr 8, 2018
so am i missing something ive hacked jacks pc done all the quests i think with the analytical team work level 5 but i havent had an option to hire bailey and still cant do the pool with sisters or next shopping on the weekends feel like i hit a bug somewhere maybe edit:so i went back to an older save i never even got a promotion or any kind of event for job 4 i think thats where my issue is do i need some kind of relation lvl with jack to get it ?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
so am i missing something ive hacked jacks pc done all the quests i think with the analytical team work level 5 but i havent had an option to hire bailey and still cant do the pool with sisters or next shopping on the weekends feel like i hit a bug somewhere maybe edit:so i went back to an older save i never even got a promotion or any kind of event for job 4 i think thats where my issue is do i need some kind of relation lvl with jack to get it ?
Same. Works at 5 already and couldnt talk about hiring anyone neither got a promotion or anything.

Tim0765

Aug 19, 2018
Hello, Great game BTW. Could someone recommend other games similar to this? Games I already tried are...
Big Brother.
Tangled Up.
The Tyrant.
Kiss goodnight.

I love the sandbox based games.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes