PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
There's a bug in 0.4, once Bailey is working as your secretary, if you talk to her in the office and select opportunities, it immediately moves you into conversation with Olivia
There's another spot where that happens - i've forgotten where it is, though; if i hit it again i'll post.

Dec 28, 2017
great game! any BDSM or anal in future updates?
There is some anal already with grace. Just pay her the 35, install cameras all over the offices. Then check the footage before you decide who to promote that is. Call Grace to your new office then confront her about asking jack for the job. Then promise her like i did. Next you can keep the promise or choose Izumi just for lols like i did.

Dec 28, 2017
In case you were wondering. Bailey has plenty of content, but it is all at the right time. In fact imo i think she is well worth the wait. It takes a few weeks of teasing and fooling around anywhere from the Living room to the kitchen. Now i wont spoil with what takes place but i will say that the most important trigger is the Job she asks you for. Followed by the 2 sisters fighting in the bathroom. After that just be a good boy and sit on the sofa every Sunday take her shopping and much more. This is truly turning out to be a very enjoyable "game"

Lingam

Oct 20, 2017
Is everything still POV? I like the renders but not a fan of the perspective used in what I saw of the earlier releases.

Marmitter

Oct 19, 2017
What do you do when leaving the office and it tells you, your heard something? When investigating I don't find anything but hacking the computers.
Also, is there a way to install the cameras despite the overlaying buttons?

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.4b
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes