the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of High-Rise Climb v0.4a
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )

Endless

To Obtain My Infinite Dream I Shall Even Sink God
Donor
May 9, 2017
About to start playing game for the 1st time.
Since i don't wanna unnecessarily ask questions that are most likely already answered & don't wanna dig through 50 pages.
I hope someone will upload a walkthrough soon

Reactions: Canto Forte

DanMachiFan

Jan 22, 2018
How can I extract the CGs from this game?
Download this script :

Copy the .bat file in the Main folder or in the "game" folder (the one where you see archive.rpa or images.rpa), launch the .bat, press "1" and then "enter".

Aug 27, 2018
Interesting so far. A bit of a grind but worth it LUL. I Love Izumi :) Future waifu. I just wished we can put our name in the game instead of having the default one.

bloodmeat

Feb 21, 2018
Is it possible to do the Fear route for Izumi if I already finished whatever content there was for the REL route with her?

Tacito

Forum Fanatic
Jul 15, 2017
Are there any cheats?

You can use unren option 3 to enable console

Shift + o console
Shift + d developer menu ;variable viewer so you are sure ...

Or

but ask if it works :)

Or a savegame editor

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
Good android port . where date grace and izumi need option sleep in the house various day. Future tresome. In the coming update have more car o Moro boron.

Dear smoky is very hard mission stay whit girlfriend jajjajaja. Good job . what. Character history in the next update?

Great history . good luck
Sorry for my engrish

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
There's a bug in 0.4, once Bailey is working as your secretary, if you talk to her in the office and select opportunities, it immediately moves you into conversation with Olivia

Reactions: EvaBlitz

Glaz64

Jun 11, 2017
There's a bug in 0.4, once Bailey is working as your secretary, if you talk to her in the office and select opportunities, it immediately moves you into conversation with Olivia
To clarify, it's after she asks if she should be getting coffee. If you choose 'no problem' then the above happens, but if you choose 'ask for more' it goes into conversation with Jack instead.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes