fenixblack

Oct 22, 2017
Current "Opportunities" button is absolutely useless. In the changelog it says there are new Bailey scenes, but it doesn't show me how to trigger them. This section definitely needs a rework, it doesn't work properly at all. I feel like I get most events out of pure luck

Reactions: Malkovichi
Jan 7, 2018
Current "Opportunities" button is absolutely useless. In the changelog it says there are new Bailey scenes, but it doesn't show me how to trigger them. This section definitely needs a rework, it doesn't work properly at all. I feel like I get most events out of pure luck
Bailey scenes are triggered on the weekend. Think it's on Sunday around 11am or 12pm, on the couch

Talk to her to take her to the shopping

vir_cotto

Engaged Member
Aug 9, 2017
Didn't play this game yet so one question for those who played:
is harem route mandatory and is it possible to play as a dating sim (just one girl you like)?

Grev7

Mar 30, 2018
So, Grace or Kazumi? Who did you guys promote?
Izumi. She has the drive and knowledge for that position. Grace lacks confidence and determination. Of course, they're both hot.

On a side note: It sounds silly, but this game actually motivates to work on yourself and it makes you decide on how you spend your daily time. A bit like the Persona games. Now I'm off to hit the gym :)

mick8901

Nov 12, 2016
Hey guys, I have a bit of an issue with the UI in Jacks office (and Analytics) concerning the micro-cam .. as seen in the picture, there is overlap of two actions (only PC is clickable, putting camera doesnt work) is there a way to fix that? Command or a UI fix?

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
This game is great artwork, well-read dialogues & some hot chics ... but it really really needs a walkthrough ... there are so many possibilities and paths in the game that one gets easily confused. So whoever could come up with a walkthrough would be highly appreciated !

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Hi, anyone know how to trigger Angela and Bella Lambo scenes? Have the Lambo but got no scene :(
I got the Angela one on the day I got it by going into the garage before work.
Bella I got leaving work at 17:00 on one of the days.

Wolf1901

May 5, 2017
Hey guys, I have a bit of an issue with the UI in Jacks office (and Analytics) concerning the micro-cam .. as seen in the picture, there is overlap of two actions (only PC is clickable, putting camera doesnt work) is there a way to fix that? Command or a UI fix?
Console command "micro_cam_boffice_done = True" and "micro_cam_poffice_done = True"

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes