mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Can't get the couch event to trigger with Bailey. Checked everyday from 9 AM to around 5 PM.
It's only on Sunday I believe during Angela has gone shopping, you will need to do the shopping twice with Angela before you get the Bailey event the following Sunday after I think.

Reactions: Kytolo Braven

F឵឵

Feb 7, 2018
It's only on Sunday I believe during Angela has gone shopping, you will need to do the shopping twice with Angela before you get the Bailey event the following Sunday after I think.
I've gone with her 2 times and the second time she brought up Olivia. Gone full circle again and now it says "maybe some other day" yet Bailey never shows up in the living room.

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
I've gone with her 2 times and the second time she brought up Olivia. Gone full circle again and now it says "maybe some other day" yet Bailey never shows up in the living room.
On the Sunday when Angela invites to shopping but the MC says I'm ok I watch tv twice to take me to 12:00 and she appears on the couch There may be a pre-requisite event to get this. The only thing I can think of is the argument in the bathroom between Bailey and Angela that occurs on the weekend in the bathroom, just keep going to the bathroom on the weekend then after the argument she should show up on the sunday.

Reactions: Canto Forte

Kytolo Braven

Jul 3, 2017
Where does the Izumi fear route end? I've gotten her to stop wearing underwear, but now every time I call her in, it's a loop.

I've done one grope event after that and then the office meeting event. Is there all or is there more?

mrJak900

Mar 2, 2018
Where does the Izumi fear route end? I've gotten her to stop wearing underwear, but now every time I call her in, it's a loop.

I've done one grope event after that and then the office meeting event. Is there all or is there more?
There is an event if you promoted Grace instead of Izumi and followed the route through you will get a scene where MC bangs Grace infront of Izumi and MC demands she watches, I have crashes on this bit but hopefully will work for you.

Reactions: Canto Forte

ZikarnKrais

Jun 21, 2018
On the Sunday when Angela invites to shopping but the MC says I'm ok I watch tv twice to take me to 12:00 and she appears on the couch There may be a pre-requisite event to get this. The only thing I can think of is the argument in the bathroom between Bailey and Angela that occurs on the weekend in the bathroom, just keep going to the bathroom on the weekend then after the argument she should show up on the sunday.
That's correct. The actual series of events is as follows:
Bailey TV - Asks you to give her a job -> Ask Jack for secretary position -> Tell Bailey she has the job -> Bathroom argument between her and Angela -> Bailey couch event (actual check is Sunday, between 11:10 and 18:10)

Reactions: W1ldb0y

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
can you make both izumi and grace fear you or are you forced into like a love rel with the one you promote?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes