Vezzeli

Nov 4, 2017
Question about saves, I don't find this game folder from usual place where Renpy games saves are. Can anybody tell where I can find them?

starlord99

Nov 16, 2017
Can anybody help me? I downloaded the mac version from MEGA and it's not working at all. The app appears like in the picture below, so the renpy icon is missing and when I run it it pops up in the dock for a couple of seconds and then it disappears. I downloaded it multiple times and it's always the same :(

dick bullcock

Aug 11, 2018
@starlord99 , try another program to unzip it. I use The Unarchiver. If not, right click and try the system unzipper (compression utility). If you still gets the same icon (this icon is for generic applications), the zip is wrong. MAybe the download had some issues.
Good luck!

Reactions: starlord99

kaboomer69

Sep 1, 2018
So far I really enjoyed most parts of this game. Great renders and characters, mature writing, and an all-new setting that isn't overused like the horny teen boy trying to seduce his family.
Last update also had a few great scenes, example how submissive Bailey acts when you start getting physical with her. Generally the situations leading to possibly sex are rally well done and beckoning for more.

On the negative side, there is waaay too much implemented content that doesn't lead anywhere. "Coming soon" etc. screens left and right.
And more important, being a grindy sandbox game, the sex scenes should be rewarding. Well and this is where the game absolutely fails; all sex scenes are just images with fake options which have no impact, e.g. "lick nipples" -> "fuck" -> "cum on tits / inside". So there's no sense of interaction or accomplishment, besides looking at the renders which are visually processed after like 0.5 seconds.
This is really weird about this game, because the mono- and dialogues are just flowing in this game, but once the sex starts it suddenly goes mute.

Suggestions for improvement:
Trash all the animations, they just cost way too much render time in this quality. Instead focus on adding a lot of text descriptions on what's going on during the sex scenes. No nonsense like "uuh you're so big, fill me up" but just the sensual details that the images don't show.
And add sex choices that branch up and can improve or worsen the scene. Example trying deepthroat or raw anal without asking could lead to the girl running off, or unveiling that she either likes it or has enough fear to endure it etc.
Also any unlocked content in a sandbox game has to be repeatable.

HandofVecna

Sep 4, 2018
-Played: Enthusiastically!
-Language: Stateside English
-Type: Tasked Based (with some novel elements)
-Fantasy Level: Modest
-Overall Rating: 5oz cream pie out of 5oz
-Nutshell: Download Now!

-Writing: Excellent. Really builds a strong story. Minimal/No distracting text. It's meaty and worth your time to explore. There is nudity and sex in this version with many characters so it's worth a download and you time.

There are several relationships to be fleshed out in subsequent updates however the relationships that do exist are relatively shallow compared to novel style but very deep for a tasked based game. The Asian coworker is VERY WELL done and fleshed out Novel style. The character avoids typical stereotypes but still brings in cultural elements nicely as to give the character depth. This was really a standout for the writing, oh and she is hot and you can fuck the shit out of her (don't want to get too high brow here).

There is a dream sequence that I have no idea what the fuck it was about. It adds a fantasy element that I'm still not sure...well wtf is all I can say. This could probably go away altogether and make for a cleaner more coherent game. It was a distraction overall.

-Mechanics: Excellent. Easy to understand where to go and what to do with helpful hints etc. Couple of time I was lost but eventually figured it out. Several stat mechanics to build and maintain, most are clear as to how to increase and what they do for you. The task are not a grind which is just f'n fantastic. Finally someone has figure out how to make a tasked based game that doesn't grind! Appears to be two paths Fear and Love I guess. Not 100% clear what the two paths are yet. It seems more options are available via Love than Fear which is a bit of a bummer but hopefully get more fleshed out in future versions. Not many wasted one menu choice items but a few. Not enough to distract. Could use a skip button on a few sex scenes esp with the MC G/F. Some control of the sex scene but not a whole lot so that misses a beat a bit there.

-Rendering/Animations: All near the top of the industry. All the ladies are amazing with great variation. Tasked based game so the sex scenes can get a bit stale but are overall high quality on the initial run thru! I won't waste your time here anymore everything is really good quality.

-Fetish Stuff: Pretty mainstream stuff as of the latest update but it really really works well. My stuff isn't in this version but to be honest did not miss it b/c everything else was so well done.

-Overall: Fantastic writing, mechanics, and rendering with a few things to clean up and flesh out every gamer will be looking forward to future updates!

Reactions: Canto Forte

AGoodDay2Die

Feb 9, 2018
I just started this and almost had to bail out on the first Saturday at the bar - Corona! Yuck!

It's incredibly annoying when people spell "definitely" with an "a" in place of the second "i".

There's an "e" in "clothes".

The whole sushi for dinner everyday makes me never wanna eat again. You know we got fire so we didn't have to eat our meat raw, right?

It's "must have noticed" or "must've noticed" not "must of noticed".

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes