Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Is there a certain time of night that Bailey goes to the bathroom?

I cant seem to get that scene.

Thanks
I got it at 00:15 but I think it should work 18:00 onwards. However I believe this is a one time event (please correct me if I'm wrong) so if you didn't choose the right option and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
when you had the chance I dont know if the scene will replay/retrigger

Reactions: rattler2027

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
I got it at 00:15 but I think it should work 18:00 onwards. However I believe this is a one time event (please correct me if I'm wrong) so if you didn't choose the right option and
when you had the chance I dont know if the scene will replay/retrigger
Strange but I still cant get this scene, maybe I'm too far along or not far enough?

I've gave Izumi the job, been on a date with her, etc and went on the boat with Jack but I haven't seen any point where I could hack Jack's computer, I don't remember doing that in the last update at all so maybe there is something I'm missing?

Edit: Okay I finally got the scene with Bailey in the bathroom, it happened after I took her shopping.

But I still haven't got anything about hacking Jack's or anyone else's computer.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial (now hopefully working) android port of High-Rise Climb v0.5a.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 15.12.2018 (bugfix, so embarassing :poop:)

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Strange but I still cant get this scene, maybe I'm too far along or not far enough?

I've gave Izumi the job, been on a date with her, etc and went on the boat with Jack but I haven't seen any point where I could hack Jack's computer, I don't remember doing that in the last update at all so maybe there is something I'm missing?

Edit: Okay I finally got the scene with Bailey in the bathroom, it happened after I took her shopping.

But I still haven't got anything about hacking Jack's or anyone else's computer.
You need to unlock the perk for hacking in Engineering 2. Once you got that, wait until everyone leaves the office then you can hack everyone's computers and get stuff/information/pictures/webcam sex etc.

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
how stop angela drinking?
Cant hire bailey, because i cant ask jack about job..this never show up..EDIT oh lvl3 work.ok.
BTW who is best to take my old job Grace or Izume?
could i focus fear on grace and izume?

Donaldino200

Feb 11, 2018
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.5a! (Unpacked PC 497MB/Mac 461MB)

PC (335MB): - - - -
Mac (365MB): - - - -
Android (378MB): - - - -
Thanks crust

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes