passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
where .apk Android version?
Wew, ada nasbung :D
Anyway, I just happen to tried both of these but maybe u wanna choose one
Here is a compressed pc, mac and android version for v0.5a! (Unpacked PC 497MB/Mac 461MB)

PC (335MB): - - - -
Mac (365MB): - - - -
Android (378MB): - - - -
per request, here is my unofficial (now hopefully working) android port of High-Rise Climb v0.5a.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
update: 15.12.2018 (bugfix, so embarassing :poop:)

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
Also after this 5a update you can buy "Chiron" and then there is interaction with Bella.. I don't want to kill the suspense. (play it and find it yourself)..

Also on that day night you will have a dream scene in which Bella appears and you can choose to either help her or take-advantage, which results in different scenes..

FunnyBeerGod

Jun 5, 2017
Also after this 5a update you can buy "Chiron" and then there is interaction with Bella.. I don't want to kill the suspense. (play it and find it yourself)..

Also on that day night you will have a dream scene in which Bella appears and you can choose to either help her or take-advantage, which results in different scenes..
I bought the car. How you get the event with Bella?

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Strange things happening. Progressed pretty far, past boat, past Grace promotion etc.Stats high. But out of nowhere it reverts to chapter 1 where Angela wants him to take her out. Also when I go up a level I can't choose a reward. ?????

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
new in this game and stuck:
after going to date with angela and the nigt fuck scene i have opportunity to talk with her about past/present/future.
I did all 3 but nothing happens - opportunity still active and tells me to talk about
but when i try again to talk about, i just get answer "you have already talked about this"

any ideas what i am missing?

(also i tried to reset triggers "angela_past_done" to "False" (same for present and future) - then i could have conversations again but nevertheless with the same outcome = no trigger, opportunity still active)

EDIT: NVM - trigger happened sevaral day later suddenly - problem solved

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018

I'm a little confused are you saying we can do that now or on the next update?

shanker123123

Apr 12, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/home_actions.rpy", line 129, in script call
    call research_xp_gain(2) from _call_research_xp_gain_1
  File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1412, in script
    if boss_r >= boss_date_r and boss_l >= boss_date_l:
  File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1412, in <module>
NameError: name 'boss_l' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/home_actions.rpy", line 129, in script call
    call research_xp_gain(2) from _call_research_xp_gain_1
  File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1412, in script
  File "E:\مجلد جديد (6)\مجلد جديد\مجلد جديد\HighRiseClimb-0.5a-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1656, in execute
    if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
  File "E:\مجلد جديد (6)\مجلد جديد\مجلد جديد\HighRiseClimb-0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1749, in py_eval
    return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
  File "E:\مجلد جديد (6)\مجلد جديد\مجلد جديد\HighRiseClimb-0.5a-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1743, in py_eval_bytecode
    return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
  File "game/interactions.rpy", line 1412, in <module>
NameError: name 'boss_l' is not defined

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.12.4.2187
High-Rise Climb 0.5a

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes