Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Amazing game! Hopefully there's a way to dump and kick Angela out the house in future updates, also please add more anal and threesomes!
This one!! would be awesome if can get new GF to move in plus a bunch of anal sex :p
more diff. sex postition with all...watch lesbian with strapon/dildo on home/public :geek:

Reactions: Mmoney7187

Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
Can you research all max? cant get Pyschology IV and V. or other.
so this we have to wait to next update?

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Played it for the first time today.
Sooooo, there is a functional fear/rel path for grace and izumi so i can choose whatever i want. But whats about angela? she isn't really mentioned that way in the walktrough.
I can raise her fear by touching her drunk on the couch but it seems i won't do myself any good, since all her options are usually about rel anyway!?

besides that:
the setting is nice, the animations are good and the renders really nice. This game could be one of my current favourites on this site if it wasnt for MCs name. Why force a name on me. It totally kills any possible immersion T_T

alexw14615

Oct 15, 2018
Can you research all max? cant get Pyschology IV and V. or other.
so this we have to wait to next update?
no you cannot and it sucks. there is no need to do research until the developer adds more research paths into the changelog. hopefully the developer will allow us to have research credits and then use them whenever they add more paths

Reactions: Baxonius

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
theres no bailey in my game the quest with jack need me to talk with a girl with this name but theres none hahahahahahaha

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Every time I try to do research I get sent to Chapter 1: The Rise, and Angela wants to go to the bar where we meet Everitt. Doesn't matter what day it is. I'm pretty far along in the story. I'm now researching SmartBox.

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
Every time I try to do research I get sent to Chapter 1: The Rise, and Angela wants to go to the bar where we meet Everitt. Doesn't matter what day it is. I'm pretty far along in the story. I'm now researching SmartBox.
SAME HERE PLUS THERES IS NO BAILEY

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
Holy crap. I just called Grace in to my office at 16:15 for evaluation. Just talk and I praised her (Good Job). After I was done the time said 22:15!!! What the hell? SIX hours?

Dec 6, 2018
People are saying boat trip with boss in this update. But after reaching work level 5. I didn't get any opportunity for boat trip.

Am i the only one who feels this update was very underwhelming?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I didn't get to boat trip after reaching level 5 work. I felt the update no upto mark in regards to story progress. Technically very much better than previous

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes