Blade102

May 1, 2018
If u're on Izumi's REL path, u could ask her for a date on Friday after u promoted her and the apartment will permanently unlocked in the end of that event
Haven't tried Izumi's FEAR path and Grace's routes btw, so I dunno

thank you but it does not work

Grace and Izumi REL path and and I do not have the date option with izumi.

Blade102

May 1, 2018
Promote Izumi ? I promoted Grace a long time ago ....

you have to start the game again at the beginning?

My last scene is with the girl and the 30% for 2 millions

lorddarkam

Jan 1, 2018
This case also happened to me, ONLY if I'm messing with the value on the save data (cheating by using save data editor)
Mine was solved by not putting too much value on research_xp and research_xp_before (it's maxed at lv20 btw)

Did u already done the guest room event? An event to trigger Bailey's arrival to the apartment
how to do it ???

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Promote Izumi ? I promoted Grace a long time ago ....

you have to start the game again at the beginning?

My last scene is with the girl and the 30% for 2 millions
I had a save with Grace route before but I decide to start over due missing some scene with mini-cam and I just done the 2nd playthrough with Izumi (REL) route by yesterday, so I still have no idea how to unlock Izumi's apartment on her FEAR path and Grace's routes
U might have to ask @SmokeyDots directly for the solution :D

how to do it ???
Before that, did u by any chance cheating on the game? Because as SmokeyDots said, a reckless use of cheat could ended up messing with the game event's timeline
Just saying since I've no idea for solving ur issue if it's happened while u didn't cheating at all
I'm just using the save editor to speed up the stats lvl btw, pretty much carefully so I didn't mess the timeline

JohnL14

May 17, 2017
I'm with work lvl 4 but I can't hire Bailey. I talk with her in the morning, then I go to work, head to Jack's office, click in the Opportunities but there's nothing in there, only the "Back" option. However, there is this opportunity, "Ask her to prepare a report on SmartBox" [screenshot] when I talk with Izumi, and during the dialogue they mention Bailey as if she is already hired, but she's not. Is this a bug?

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I had a save with Grace route before but I decide to start over due missing some scene with mini-cam and I just done the 2nd playthrough with Izumi (REL) route by yesterday, so I still have no idea how to unlock Izumi's apartment on her FEAR path and Grace's routes
U might have to ask @SmokeyDots directly for the solution :D

Before that, did u by any chance cheating on the game? Because as SmokeyDots said, a reckless use of cheat could ended up messing with the game event's timeline
Just saying since I've no idea for solving ur issue if it's happened while u didn't cheating at all
I'm just using the save editor to speed up the stats lvl btw, pretty much carefully so I didn't mess the timeline
its currently not possible to unlock izumi apartment on other routes but it will be possible via talents in a future update but the interactions will be different. For some this may be too much I like different paths and decisions changing things. The end product will be better.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
I'm with work lvl 4 but I can't hire Bailey. I talk with her in the morning, then I go to work, head to Jack's office, click in the Opportunities but there's nothing in there, only the "Back" option. However, there is this opportunity, "Ask her to prepare a report on SmartBox" [screenshot] when I talk with Izumi, and during the dialogue they mention Bailey as if she is already hired, but she's not. Is this a bug?
You ptobably missed a trigger where bailey ask to be hired. Go watch tv at night. Im making a list of easy missed triggers and redoing them for 0.5c.

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
its currently not possible to unlock izumi apartment on other routes but it will be possible via talents in a future update but the interactions will be different. For some this may be too much I like different paths and decisions changing things. The end product will be better.
Thanks for the answer, man
Been spending over 30 hrs for finishing it twice and I still found it enjoyable
Keep up the great work! :D

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Good. Finally I was able to play it completely (in friendship mode and choosing Izumi). Great development of the characters and the gameplay. It's a bit grindly to achieve promotions and researching, but it's also good for immersion in the game.
I like the option of where to live implemented
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Can't wait for the interaction with others characters.
Great game, @SmokeyDots

Superstar

Jan 30, 2018
Sorry meant new level in talents

Just realise about ur question, what do u mean by reward? Is it a research credit (talent)?
Atm we only able to activate up to 11 talents on the research board

Just keep progressing the Jack's opportunity, the event (invitation) will eventually triggered during Jack's visit at Byron's office

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Good. Finally I was able to play it completely (in friendship mode and choosing Izumi). Great development of the characters and the gameplay. It's a bit grindly to achieve promotions and researching, but it's also good for immersion in the game.
I like the option of where to live implemented
Can't wait for the interaction with others characters.
Great game, @SmokeyDots
Just finished with Grace's REL path and I have to admit that I also reach the same conclusion

And now I'll wait for any chance for Hui Ying and Leah joining into the harem, also hoping Emily won't ended as a one-stand-night either, she's freakin hot! :D

Sorry meant new level in talents
U could keep levelling up the research up to lv20, but practically u only need 11 talents for now

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
Yeah, that notification will always appeared after done talk to Leah about the case and pay 20k then waiting until Leah called Byron (lawyer's office #1 event) and after the fun event with Emily (lawyer's office #2 event)
Are u sure that u didn't trigger any of those scenes yet?
Yes I'm sure. I saw the news, but no new opportunity gained.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes