passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Yes I'm sure. I saw the news, but no new opportunity gained.
I can't remember whether there was any opportunity gain or not since both Emily and Leah doesn't appeared on People/Opportunity tabs, honestly I'm always rarely checking those tabs unless I got stuck to advance the quest :LOL:
All I could remember about Emily's event are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

vicaut

Oct 20, 2017
I can't remember whether there was any opportunity gain or not since both Emily and Leah doesn't appeared on People/Opportunity tabs, honestly I'm always rarely checking those tabs unless I got stuck to advance the quest :LOL:
All I could remember about Emily's event are :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As i said:
Saw the news in the living room - check
decide to help her or imagine the cavity search - check
visit the lawyers office - check
talk to Leah and pay 20k to her - not possible for me ("There is nothing to talk about")

Is it a bug, that's maybe corrected in 0.5b, or is there a cheat code to trigger the event?

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
As i said:
Saw the news in the living room - check
decide to help her or imagine the cavity search - check
visit the lawyers office - check
talk to Leah and pay 20k to her - not possible for me ("There is nothing to talk about")

Is it a bug, that's maybe corrected in 0.5b, or is there a cheat code to trigger the event?
Actually I was starting over from the beginning to the end of v0.5a, both Izumi and Grace routes, without facing any noticeable bugs including Emily's event
So it might be better for u to rollback a little to the point before the news was triggered, just ignore that event for now and wait the later update
I haven't tried to messing with any event by cheat, so I dunno which code should be edited

Rick Mew

Dec 27, 2017
for some reason i cant go shopping with Angela and Olivia.(the dialogue says ill go on another day.) ive done shopping with Angela where she suggested a threesome and gone shopping with Bailey (lust 20+). Ive invited Olivia to my house multiple times.

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
for some reason i cant go shopping with Angela and Olivia.(the dialogue says ill go on another day.) ive done shopping with Angela where she suggested a threesome and gone shopping with Bailey (lust 20+). Ive invited Olivia to my house multiple times.
Thats a weird one. I will check up on this see if i can figure out why that happens.

Reactions: enokard

Rick Mew

Dec 27, 2017
Thats a weird one. I will check up on this see if i can figure out why that happens.
also I'm currently on lvl 4(99%) at work, if i level try to level it up it goes to lvl 5 (213%). I havent tried if the work storyline still works after that, will let you know.

If there is any way i can help you, like sending the save files and stuff let me know.

Love the game!!(y)(y)

Edit: Just found out ive to do research on smartbox, will up the work lvl after that and see if it works

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
also I'm currently on lvl 4(99%) at work, if i level try to level it up it goes to lvl 5 (213%). I havent tried if the work storyline still works after that, will let you know.

If there is any way i can help you, like sending the save files and stuff let me know.

Love the game!!(y)(y)

Edit: Just found out ive to do research on smartbox, will up the work lvl after that and see if it works
The work experience calculations might be a bit messed up in some areas. I might need to check... It still should work, its just that the display of exp might be bugged a bit, but the internal workings, I stand by 100% well until told otherwise :) . For now you can type shift+O jump angela_shopping to activate going shopping. I just checked the code. It shouldn't jump to the second one... you can send me a saved game preferably before the one where you went shopping with Angela by herself, would be perfect if that's available.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes