passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
She's been hired as the secretary, done couch and shopping scenes, etc. - there was a scene after the shopping scene, so is that it, or is there a recurring event? (have tried seeing if it repeats, but the shopping thing doesn't repeat, so if it's tied to that, i guess not)
afaik I was able to trigger it easily at night after done both of those 2 requirements
Bailey's bathroom night is a one-time event btw :D
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Did u cheating by any chance?

@SmokeyDots and everyone in the thread,
Wish you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! :D
cheating like how?i really new to this style of game man of the house high rise climb cuz so i basically dk much what to do before this i just play rpgm milf city and summertime style game.after the scene i got the red pill i can upgrade my skill so i up my first skill tree then new chapter stuck

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
cheating like how?i really new to this style of game man of the house high rise climb cuz so i basically dk much what to do before this i just play rpgm milf city and summertime style game.after the scene i got the red pill i can upgrade my skill so i up my first skill tree then new chapter stuck
Cheating on (any) Ren'Py games :
- for PC/Mac is by using a console or a tool named UnRen
- for android is by upload and edit the value in the save data by using saveeditonline

The reason why I was asking about it is because it's already being a common occurence that a reckless use of cheat could lead into messing the game badly, which also happened on many players of this game

Usually, the loop of Chapter 1 : Rise would occured due putting too much (high) value on the research_xp, but if it's happened while u didn't cheating at all then I'm afraid I've no idea about that

Either ask for a save from other player or start fresh I guess
Have u try to load from another save data before reaching that point?

Reactions: The Humble Dude

symxxx

Sep 24, 2017
Cheating on (any) Ren'Py games :
- for PC/Mac is by using a console or a tool named UnRen
- for android is by upload and edit the value in the save data by using saveeditonline

The reason why I was asking about it is because it's already being a common occurence that a reckless use of cheat could lead into messing the game badly, which also happened on many players of this game

Usually, the loop of Chapter 1 : Rise would occured due putting too much (high) value on the research_xp, but if it's happened while u didn't cheating at all then I'm afraid I've no idea about that

Either ask for a save from other player or start fresh I guess
Have u try to load from another save data before reaching that point?
i never try start from the begining back but i ady load some of my checkpoint before getting that but still the same i think i need to try start back

passerbyR34

Donor
Oct 29, 2018
i never try start from the begining back but i ady load some of my checkpoint before getting that but still the same i think i need to try start back
Alrighty, though I can't be sure whether there's a bug on this version since I was doing fine for starting over at v0.5a and playing through till the end of it, I'm playing the unofficial android port btw

Reactions: The Humble Dude

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
:eek: well, the times where i was eating screens to breakfast are over and i'm pretty sure i've also not deleted this screen. maybe @SmokeyDots can tell you, if the _s is a typo or the screen is really missing.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

jvult

Apr 12, 2018
This game has some of the most unique, beautiful women in any of these games. Izumi? Are you kidding me?

And BAILEY BAILEY BAILEY. I would leave all of them and start a relationship with Bailey if that were an option.

Seriously, you're killing it, creator dude. Story is fascinating and so developed from a game design perspective.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes