Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Im stuck please help me

when sister Angela comes how to know better Angela's sister ???

Sorry for my bad english .

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Im stuck please help me

when sister Angela comes how to know better Angela's sister ???

Sorry for my bad english .
Can't remember really well but iirc just do any talk anytime to raise her stats and try to ask her to go to shopping on sunday (Bailey will be in living room) until she ask for a job to Byron and able to be hired as Byron's secretary at Job Lv4
That's when the real fun begin :LOL:

Reactions: The Humble Dude

Aldy1995

Aug 9, 2017
Can't remember really well but iirc just do any talk anytime to raise her stats and try to ask her to go to shopping on sunday (Bailey will be in living room) until she ask for a job to Byron and able to be hired as Byron's secretary at Job Lv4
That's when the real fun begin :LOL:
Thank you , you have walktrough for Version 0.5a???

Reactions: passerbyR34

passerbyR34

just wanted to passing by, end up staying anyway
Donor
Oct 29, 2018
Thank you , you have walktrough for Version 0.5a???
Sama sama :D
Yeah there's one I believe, just use the search feature on the upper right of ur screen, change "everywhere" to "this thread" and then type "walkthrough" on the search box :D

Reactions: The Humble Dude
Dec 6, 2018
while I completed the christmas gift part with Izumi. Post related to Olivia photography and Izumi Photgraphy have also been shared. I mean theie were Olivia Pinup and Izumi Pinup, which had pics mentioning do you what to take the photos with the camera I bought. How to trigger photoshoot event with Olivia and Izumi.

Please respond to this query

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
while I completed the christmas gift part with Izumi. Post related to Olivia photography and Izumi Photgraphy have also been shared. I mean theie were Olivia Pinup and Izumi Pinup, which had pics mentioning do you what to take the photos with the camera I bought. How to trigger photoshoot event with Olivia and Izumi.

Please respond to this query
That's not actually in the game. Its just pinups with a light story.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes