Dec 19, 2018
The most up to date version should be on the OP (aka Page 1) however if you scroll back a few pages you should be able to find a special christmas update file to be extracted into the game folder. As for why your game is crashing I don't know how to help you there, friend. Maybe someone on here can help you if you give them a copy of the traceback.
Thanks :) im going to try this version of the download and see how it goes. My last one i got from a different site so it could have been corrupted or something. Ill see how this one goes and if it crashes ill post the info..
I couldnt find the christmas addon though. Would you happen to know what page? Sorry im new to the boards and these games so im still figuring things out lol..

SmokeyDots

Game Developer
Dec 4, 2017
Interesting comment, Wolfie80. Nice insight into a possible future for the MC.

Was SmokeyDots reference to ruling the world restricted to a business one ?

Yes, Jack would seem to be the MC's nemesis. And Bella, could she be turned ?

I can recall two instances where, in James Bond movies, a foe later on redeemed
himself (or herself) : ''Jaws'' (in Moonraker), and ''May Day'', (in ''A view to a kill'').

Which brings me back to the classy black woman of my previous post ;)
To me, ruling the business world is the same as ruling the world. With introduction of Bella role, we start to see the role of social capital. Money isn't always enough...MCs adventure is to control all forms of capital. As long as the control is absolute there is no difference between a king and a businessman.

The conversations with izumi are mostly the ramblings of a lunitic who has had way too much free time prior to starting this project, referring to myself :). But, with in them, I have foreshadowed where the general direction the game is going, the philosophies I'm imposing on the game, and even how the game will end.

It's probably portentous for a H game, but hell I got to keep myself entertained as well.

Ultimately, how far it'll go will depend a bit on if I can ramp up production fast enough. Im in the process of adding a second render station and I just add a person to do the post processing. We will see how intricate I want the story to go. The general direction is layed out and honestly it is still a bit in early development.

I plan on making 3 chapters with chapter 1 being near it's end.

MOISTNESS

Jun 13, 2018
To me, ruling the business world is the same as ruling the world. With introduction of Bella role, we start to see the role of social capital. Money isn't always enough...MCs adventure is to control all forms of capital. As long as the control is absolute there is no difference between a king and a businessman.

The conversations with izumi are mostly the ramblings of a lunitic who has had way too much free time prior to starting this project, referring to myself :). But, with in them, I have foreshadowed where the general direction the game is going, the philosophies I'm imposing on the game, and even how the game will end.

It's probably portentous for a H game, but hell I got to keep myself entertained as well.

Ultimately, how far it'll go will depend a bit on if I can ramp up production fast enough. Im in the process of adding a second render station and I just add a person to do the post processing. We will see how intricate I want the story to go. The general direction is layed out and honestly it is still a bit in early development.

I plan on making 3 chapters with chapter 1 being near it's end.
Heya Smoke, good to see you kicking around here as well. Game is amazing! Keep up the good work!

Reactions: Malkovichi

Zarathos4

Trial Moderator
Trial Moderator
Jul 25, 2018
I dont understand this game. Other than a few developments in the story, all I ever do is go to work, come home. Sleep. Go to work, come home sleep.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
I dont understand this game. Other than a few developments in the story, all I ever do is go to work, come home. Sleep. Go to work, come home sleep.
This game is not for you. Cuz this is sandbox type VN with stat grinding

r2250480

Nov 5, 2017
How do I work with the christmas special file?
I downloaded, unzipped and added to the game files, but haven't noticed anything new since then.

Aashaan

Jul 28, 2017
How do I work with the christmas special file?
I downloaded, unzipped and added to the game files, but haven't noticed anything new since then.
Aren't those simple images, which you can simply view... ? Instead of copying them into the game-folder, have you had a look on what those are ?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes