RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
@NightSmoke , did you hire Bailey? She has to do some works for you in order to proceed with Izumi. (assuming you promote Izumi over Grace)

TheKryptonian

Truth, Justice, and TheKryptonian way...
Donor
Nov 22, 2018
Wow! This game really looks amazing but a detailed walkthrough seems to be a must. I was just overwhelmed with so much stuff to manage right away. Going through these forums it seems I already missed a ton of content because I wasnt at the right place at the right time. Very frustrating for people unless you have time to do like 20 playthroughs.

Maybe the dev will give the players a more in depth guide to make it far more accessible for more leisurely players.

Ill keep an eye on this in the future and see if the dev addresses this stuff abd I really hope they do as the renders/animations I did see our absolutely top notch!

Reactions: Malkovichi

BalBoy

Aug 1, 2018
I like this game but not knowing when is end of character story is really annoying, i think everyone finished game atleast 3 times until they realize there are no more new content.

Reactions: michel.gellar7

tulkas11

May 3, 2018
The patreon post on the 8th talked about a release date between the 15th and 18th, so I'd guess you shouldn't expect anything until the 18th at the earliest.

Reactions: Malkovichi
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes