Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
If this update is about Grace or Izumi again then something is really wrong and it was a waste of time to have all them other beautiful models. It's about 3 females I want the most the MC to fuck. One of them you see her already fucking and the other two is your girlfriend best friend and the secretary. I know the secretary model is semi popular but every game she in its some weird ass shit.

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
If this update is about Grace or Izumi again then something is really wrong and it was a waste of time to have all them other beautiful models. It's about 3 females I want the most the MC to fuck. One of them you see her already fucking and the other two is your girlfriend best friend and the secretary. I know the secretary model is semi popular but every game she in its some weird ass shit.
Bella also, nothing better then fuck the bitch in the ass

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
when it will be updated?
should be 4 days ago
it said between 15 and 18 but also if you just went one side back you would also have seen this:
So far, not only the content but the very existence of an update is unknown. The only hint by the dev is that he is "behind schedule"

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
I really like that game and I was thinking about becoming a patreon but with the dev´s silence and the delays I ought to reconsider ... it´s such a pity cause I find the game superb .

mongomann

Feb 11, 2018
I really like that game and I was thinking about becoming a patreon but with the dev´s silence and the delays I ought to reconsider ... it´s such a pity cause I find the game superb .
just because hes behind schedule? a great game does take time to make, just look at the cod series its quite shit cuz they are rushing it

Reactions: Malkovichi
D

Deleted member 42

anyone got save for when the new update launches? would really appreciate it

Fuksara

May 28, 2017
i dont know to run my office anymore... in desperate need of hits from game :) cant wait for release :)

Waldo666

Feb 1, 2019
i dont know to run my office anymore... in desperate need of hits from game :) cant wait for release :)
Well with the italian website stealing the game from SmokeyDots and selling it for €8 without any right to do so, if I was was the dev I would certainly feel no incentive to release anything. And I would revoke all my patreons who have an italian name.

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
The bigger issue is the guy running that site changing games name, and I'm sure he's removing any links to its game developer and claiming the game as his own.

Reactions: Malkovichi
Dec 6, 2018
looks like with all this happening, for the next version of High RIse climb to release will take more time. My best guess some where mid of march 2019 it will release

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Well with the italian website stealing the game from SmokeyDots and selling it for €8 without any right to do so, if I was was the dev I would certainly feel no incentive to release anything. And I would revoke all my patreons who have an italian name.
Sounds interesting. Сan you link this site??

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Sound scummy that how it sounds, is there no way to take that down?
Get a lawyer. No other option. There's been this one nsfw game developer who contacted him, but he gave him (the dev) a finger and falsely accused of inappropriate content to patreon which caused dev problems.

djo6u06

Feb 19, 2019
Q1:Have anyone know why the research got stuck at level 20, but i have no any skill point can use since it was about lv10?

Q2:Now, when I choose the research in front the PC, it becomes black picture like the photo 1550765906302.jpg . If i choose, it become that Angela ask me go a bar with her, but I had already played.

Are these bug?? my ver is 0.5.

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes