Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Get a lawyer. No other option. There's been this one nsfw game developer who contacted him, but he gave him (the dev) a finger and falsely accused of inappropriate content to patreon which caused dev problems.
Lol. It does not help-cuz internet. Laws does not apply. Better to hire hacker and kill site by dos attack

Reactions: Piyush3362

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
It does apply as Italy follows international laws and they're pretty strict about copyright rights there. You're 100% wrong and ddos'ing the site could put yourself in legal troubles on top of that making case like this even more problematic.

Malkovichi

Aug 23, 2018
Don't think so, dude. Italy strange country. Half part (Naples and area) is real criminal place

fidless

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 22, 2018
Italy is part of EU, it has/and IS to follow/following international laws and enforces them. It's not my opinion but facts.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Remplier

Minengeschoss

Nov 25, 2018
Don't think so, dude. Italy strange country. Half part (Naples and area) is real criminal place
The Italian justice system is very trustworthy. I wouldn't trust local administrations especially in the South as they can be corrupt AF, but the courts work fine. The problem is that Italy is obsessed with clearance rates, and court cases might take years to be solved. I think the average is 500+ days.

Gamle

Dec 11, 2018
Wonder what happened to that update, nothing on Patreon either from what i can see, guess there were more work than expected. But imo it's better that smokeydots takes his time and do it right, instead of rushing it out with all it's faults just to please the crowd.

Reactions: Malkovichi

gooonio85

Feb 6, 2019
Installed the package (despite the Windows warning of non-trusted application provider) and after 10 minutes I received a warning from Google, that someone tried to log in to my Google account from South Korea. Great to know I teleported from Poland in only 10 mins...

opfela

Jan 18, 2018
Installed the package (despite the Windows warning of non-trusted application provider) and after 10 minutes I received a warning from Google, that someone tried to log in to my Google account from South Korea. Great to know I teleported from Poland in only 10 mins...
What package are you talking about?

3.90 star(s) 110 Votes