wolfie80

Dec 10, 2018
He released a small bug update yesterday to fix a few things. However for the next chapter looks like the release will be sometime in February. Seeing what is planned I am really excited to see it.

Reactions: Malkovichi

Pepooooooooo

Nov 23, 2017
So when Oliva came at the house party how far I can go? So far she always get drunk and thats it or Angela get drunk and Olivia sleep on sofa? Anything else could happend?

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Happy new year to all, and to the game's creator, SmokeyDots !

I would have a question for him : in the game's synopsis, it's stated
that the MC could eventually rule the world(...)

Well, up until now, he's pretty much confined himself to strive to be
master at...the office.

Could we perhaps get a bit of a glimpse of what the MC's future could hold ?

I mean, if he wants to eventually rule the world, he's going to have to leave it
and seek out allies and tame enemies in other social circles !

To be fair though, he did seek out that lawyer. ..and media was portrayed (in a way,
so to speak), so I guess that's a start.

Also, I I find that classy beautiful black women are far too rare in XXX games : the last
worthwhile games where there were ones, to my taste, were ''Lake Party'' (Ashley) and
''City of Love'' (Lauren Walles) from LOP (Lesson of Passion) games.

I'd like to applaud SmokeyDot's initiative to have added some characters from different
ethnic backgrounds into his game's story, and would recommend that he would consider
adding a character as that of the aforementionned.

Also, a pregnancy fetish would be nice :sneaky:

Cheers to the new year ! :coffee:

wolfie80

Dec 10, 2018
Rule the world can mean different things to people. He could rule the business world through trading or maybe starting his own company, maybe taking his talents to another firm as well to rule the business world. Then you have the chance of ruling the world around him which would mean making money at the firm, moving up the ranks but then also using psychology to get people to do what he wants when he wants. That is another way to rule the world.

I am thinking that Jack could turn into a real possibly enemy for MC or maybe even Bella. Then again choices you make during the game could create new enemies and such as you move through. There are a great many different ways this could end up going to where, he doesn't have to leave his circle but I think slowly the circle will start getting bigger. As you play more, more events start opening up.

Some of the things that smokeydots is thinking about doing with the next update, will open up more of the world as well and I am really excited to see where this game is going to continue to go.

QcBern

Jan 27, 2018
Interesting comment, Wolfie80. Nice insight into a possible future for the MC.

Was SmokeyDots reference to ruling the world restricted to a business one ?

Yes, Jack would seem to be the MC's nemesis. And Bella, could she be turned ?

I can recall two instances where, in James Bond movies, a foe later on redeemed
himself (or herself) : ''Jaws'' (in Moonraker), and ''May Day'', (in ''A view to a kill'').

Which brings me back to the classy black woman of my previous post ;)

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
Will there be a path with Alice? I think she is so sweet but - thinking of the little scene during the hypnosis - she also keeps a dark secret ... good mix for a love path ..

Reactions: Malkovichi

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
MC have 2 routes . the good gentleman and the mother......er .

Possible byron help grace with the divorce . and we visit the house of grace.
Possible tresome with izumi and she sister .
Other tresome with grace and sister girlfriend.
Update with rage of jack (cam)

Dec 19, 2018
Where can i download the most up to date version of this ? The version i have keeps crashing on me and giving me the grey screen of text and such. Like if i try and buy a gift got Izumi it will crash and restarts back the the GF asking me to go to a bar..

Chillz

Jun 1, 2017
Where can i download the most up to date version of this ? The version i have keeps crashing on me and giving me the grey screen of text and such. Like if i try and buy a gift got Izumi it will crash and restarts back the the GF asking me to go to a bar..
The most up to date version should be on the OP (aka Page 1) however if you scroll back a few pages you should be able to find a special christmas update file to be extracted into the game folder. As for why your game is crashing I don't know how to help you there, friend. Maybe someone on here can help you if you give them a copy of the traceback.

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
Hello,

I started a .

If you're interested in participating in such polls in the future, consider following me on Patreon.

Reactions: f95zone69
3.90 star(s) 110 Votes